Créer un compteSe connecter
Practicing English with French people, quite the surprise, eh?
Such is life
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
How did you drink your coffee ? Black or with sugar ? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]-thumbs-up-pouce-cafe.png
I drinked my coffee with one sugar and a bit of milk like the little slut I am
:Ouki-sourire:


How did you drink yours ?
How do you call a Mexican that lost his car ?
Carlos
il y a 4 ans
I drinked my coffee with one sugar and a bit of milk like the little slut I am
:Ouki-sourire:


How did you drink yours ?
Black cause I'm also a slut but in a different way image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]lrisitassticker3-copy.png
"souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie"
il y a 4 ans
en.m.wikipedia.org https://en.m.wikipedia.org[...]%C3%A9on,_Prince_Imperial

Napoleon IV served in the British Army
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Black cause I'm also a slut but in a different way image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]lrisitassticker3-copy.png
:bras:
How do you call a Mexican that lost his car ?
Carlos
il y a 4 ans
Hello my friend
:1234:
\
:hap:
\
:h:
/
:hap:
/ ~
:hap:
~
:jesus_danse:
il y a 4 ans
honestly, I'm not very good at english even if i keep watching en vtuber like filian, youtube video"s or read 4chan
I'm doomed to b1 level image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]506463227-risitaspeur.png
Maybe I just want to maybe... ⸝⸝⸝
il y a 4 ans
Vinted
Vinted
4 ans
Hello my friend
Hello brother
:chat_lunettes:


welcome to our little paradise
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Bouclix The Wise? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png

I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png

Darth Bouclix was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create some loops… image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png

He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from the loop. The dark side of the loop is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png

He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png

Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from the loop, but not himself. image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]/50/2/1513116329-sena.png
Toujours brisé les shills
:sele:
il y a 4 ans
Dude, fasting during this holy month is so easy. Peace on you the chofix.
:Kj_danse_fkfkd:
il y a 4 ans
When I read your posts I can't help myself but hearing them all with a terrible french accent.

Good luck with improving your English guys
il y a 4 ans
Dude, fasting during this holy month is so easy. Peace on you the chofix.
:Kj_danse_fkfkd:
happy ramadan bro
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Hello cuckolding bbc gangbag
:bouais:
il y a 4 ans
Suck my balls honey
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Suck my balls honey
:chat_lunettes:
Please watch your language little rascal
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Jungko
Jungko
4 ans
This
:chat_lunettes:



Its really nice
:chat_lunettes:
Yeah it can help people improve as well
Pomme de terre
:chat_lunettes:
il y a 4 ans
Those that fall by my sword find themselves in the Ash Wastelands.
il y a 4 ans
How sad, that you will be remembered for how you died and not how you lived.
il y a 4 ans
Behold, I sit on a throne of your rotting corpses.
il y a 4 ans
I don't parler english very bien but I love sucer un ass
:anus:
il y a 4 ans