Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
What's up handsome
https://image.noelshack.com[...]550896-nelsonmonfort2.png
"souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie"
il y a 4 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsHello !
At least we're not going to get banned if we don't speak french
At least we're not going to get banned if we don't speak french
This
Its really nice
Its really nice
il y a 4 ans
Death is the reward of men
Too painfull to be a dream, too real to be a nigtmare
il y a 4 ans
I am Malenia, blade of Miquella.
Prepare your anus.
https://image.noelshack.com[...]4/1646263233-malenia2.png
Prepare your anus.
Nous sommes un.
il y a 4 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsQuoi je parle anglais
Nicht
Envoyé au Goulag sans raison, une balle perdue il paraît, Modo La Bavure toujours en poste
il y a 4 ans
what's going on here ? what are you talking about ?
Your sister
Envoyé au Goulag sans raison, une balle perdue il paraît, Modo La Bavure toujours en poste
il y a 4 ans
Too painfull to be a dream, too real to be a nigtmare
Read the bible and save your soul
il y a 4 ans
Euh hello i'm french
Hello dear french Renekton cosplayer
il y a 4 ans
Hello man how are you?
Do you know PuerAnus?
Do you know PuerAnus?
Hi
Of course who doesnt know puerAnus ?
he was sentenced to 8 years in goulag
So sad
Of course who doesnt know puerAnus ?
he was sentenced to 8 years in goulag
So sad
il y a 4 ans
Well hello everyone, how is your day going ?
Personally after doing my morning sport and taking my breakfast I didn’t know what to do anymore, I was at lost. So I redownloaded one of my favorite game : Dofus touch
I also listened to a podcast about why women feel upset at Leo Di Caprio for dating a 19 years old model. Now I am cooking, well I just put a pizza in the oven it’s not really cooking but yeah that’s about it
Personally after doing my morning sport and taking my breakfast I didn’t know what to do anymore, I was at lost. So I redownloaded one of my favorite game : Dofus touch
I also listened to a podcast about why women feel upset at Leo Di Caprio for dating a 19 years old model. Now I am cooking, well I just put a pizza in the oven it’s not really cooking but yeah that’s about it
How do you call a Mexican that lost his car ?
Carlos
il y a 4 ans
Well hello everyone, how is your day going ?
Personally after doing my morning sport and taking my breakfast I didn’t know what to do anymore, I was at lost. So I redownloaded one of my favorite game : Dofus touch
I also listened to a podcast about why women feel upset at Leo Di Caprio for dating a 19 years old model. Now I am cooking, well I just put a pizza in the oven it’s not really cooking but yeah that’s about it
Personally after doing my morning sport and taking my breakfast I didn’t know what to do anymore, I was at lost. So I redownloaded one of my favorite game : Dofus touch
I also listened to a podcast about why women feel upset at Leo Di Caprio for dating a 19 years old model. Now I am cooking, well I just put a pizza in the oven it’s not really cooking but yeah that’s about it
How did you drink your coffee ? Black or with sugar ?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]-thumbs-up-pouce-cafe.png
"souvent femme varie, bien fol est qui s'y fie"
il y a 4 ans




























