Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubshaut
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
droite 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
bas
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
haut
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsgauche 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
bas
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
start
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
bas 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois


