Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
bas
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsa
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
haut 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 6
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsbas 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
haut 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
bas 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
haut
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
gauche 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois


