Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubspour se soigner et "redevenir" des femmes
Quelques titres de threads reddit :
the urges to get pregnant are coming back… 😣
Someone said I'm too pretty to be a real boy...is that true?
need to feel what it’s like to be bred and impregnated
When I’m horny I miss my boobs so much, I wish daddy would suck on my chest until they grow back
I never thought I had a womanly body, but maybe I just wasn't wearing the right clothes?
unsolicited cock pics, porn, and r*pe threats are soo hot and highly encouraged for puppy🥵🤤
Understandable why you can't stop thinking about my big tits
Ftm virgin. Please rape my virginity away
i think need a corrective rape to remind me i need to show men my tits, no more binder! what do you think i need?
It almost looks like I still have cute little tits here
make me into a good girl
Need to get raped while I’m still ovulating 🤤😵💫
Seriously, look at my curves 🥵 I'll never be anything else but a silly girl
Need to be feminized >< ftm
i need to be correctively r*ped back into being a good girly slut for daddy. how would you do it? 🥵🤤
Correctively rape me?… please be extra mean
Need someone to regularly remind me that I’m a girl
Tell me how dumb i am for thinking i could be a boy 😈
Tell me in detail how you would make me admit I wasn’t a real boy
Be truthful. Am I still a boy with a pink pussy like this...?
you think im pretty enough to get raped?
How could I ever be a guy with juicy tits like these that ache to be sucked on
https://www.reddit.com/r/misgenderingkink/ (NSFW)
On atteint des niveaux de maladie mentale inimaginables il y encore quelques années.
Quelle sera la prochaine étape ?
Quelques titres de threads reddit :
the urges to get pregnant are coming back… 😣
Someone said I'm too pretty to be a real boy...is that true?
need to feel what it’s like to be bred and impregnated
When I’m horny I miss my boobs so much, I wish daddy would suck on my chest until they grow back
I never thought I had a womanly body, but maybe I just wasn't wearing the right clothes?
unsolicited cock pics, porn, and r*pe threats are soo hot and highly encouraged for puppy🥵🤤
Understandable why you can't stop thinking about my big tits
Ftm virgin. Please rape my virginity away
i think need a corrective rape to remind me i need to show men my tits, no more binder! what do you think i need?
It almost looks like I still have cute little tits here
make me into a good girl
Need to get raped while I’m still ovulating 🤤😵💫
Seriously, look at my curves 🥵 I'll never be anything else but a silly girl
Need to be feminized >< ftm
i need to be correctively r*ped back into being a good girly slut for daddy. how would you do it? 🥵🤤
Correctively rape me?… please be extra mean
Need someone to regularly remind me that I’m a girl
Tell me how dumb i am for thinking i could be a boy 😈
Tell me in detail how you would make me admit I wasn’t a real boy
Be truthful. Am I still a boy with a pink pussy like this...?
you think im pretty enough to get raped?
How could I ever be a guy with juicy tits like these that ache to be sucked on
On atteint des niveaux de maladie mentale inimaginables il y encore quelques années.
Quelle sera la prochaine étape ?
Chassez le naturel, il revient au galop
Nous sommes un.
il y a 2 ans








