Londres, 17 juin 1944. 2h30 pm.
DRING
DRING
-Good afternoon, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill speaking.:Churchill_venere:
-.....Allo? Tis is ze Général Tcharles from Gaul speaking. I call you to ask you somefing
- Yes tell me :Churchill_venere:
- I need to talk to ze french with your radio Blacked pleaze Mister Minister
- Blacked??? Ohhh you meant the B.B.C, right?
( What a strange character) :Churchill_cigare:
- Yes Mister
- No :Churchill_venere:
- You should come to see me and oui will discuss it. I have a great Jacuzzi and good Italian Peignoirs Sir.
( Peignoir n'a pas de traduction)
-Ok I am here in an hour. :Churchill_cigare:
Une heure plus tard
:Churchill_Peignoir:
Le 18 juin 1944:
- Ici Radio Londres, la France parle aux français..

DRING

-Good afternoon, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, Winston Churchill speaking.:Churchill_venere:
-.....Allo? Tis is ze Général Tcharles from Gaul speaking. I call you to ask you somefing
- Yes tell me :Churchill_venere:
- I need to talk to ze french with your radio Blacked pleaze Mister Minister
- Blacked??? Ohhh you meant the B.B.C, right?
( What a strange character) :Churchill_cigare:
- Yes Mister
- No :Churchill_venere:
- You should come to see me and oui will discuss it. I have a great Jacuzzi and good Italian Peignoirs Sir.
( Peignoir n'a pas de traduction)
-Ok I am here in an hour. :Churchill_cigare:
Une heure plus tard
Le 18 juin 1944:
- Ici Radio Londres, la France parle aux français..

il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs







