Créer un compteSe connecter


Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It's driving me insane
I can't fake, for God's sakes
Why am I driving in the wrong lane?
Trouble is my middle name
But in the end I'm not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad
Are you the fishy wine that will give me a headache in the morning
Or just a dark blue landmine that will explode without a decent warning?
Give me all your true hate, and I'll translate it in our bed
Into never-seen passion, never-seen passion
That's why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Trouble is your middle name
But in the end you're not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never-seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you

:risi_jzoom:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
Cash ?
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans


Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip like that
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip
Whip like that
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip like that
Whip like that
We suffer everyday
What is it for?
These crimes of illusion are fooling us all
And now I am weary and I feel like I do
It's only you who can tell me apart
And it's only you who can turn my wooden heart
The size of our fight
It's just a dream
We've crushed everything I can see
In this morning selfishly
How we've failed and I feel like I do
It's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip like that
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip
Whip like that
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip, whip, whip
Whip like that
Whip like-
Whip like-
Whip-
Whip like that
Now that we've chosen to take all we can
This shade of autumn
A stale bitter end
Years of frustration lay down side by side
And it's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
It's only you, who can tell me apart
And it's only you, who can turn my wooden heart
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
We suffer everyday
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans


You are my angel
Come from way above
To bring me love (To bring me love)
Her eyes
She's on the dark side
Neutralize
Every man in sight
Love you, love you, love you
Love you, love you, love you
Love you, love you, love you...
You are my angel
Come from way above
Love you, love you, love you
Love you, love you, love you
Love you, love you, love you...
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
She's on the dark side
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans


I'm so tired of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long
Just...
Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just wanna be a woman
From this time, unchained
We're all looking at a different picture
Through this new frame of mind
A thousand flowers could bloom
Move over and give us some room, yeah
Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just want to be a woman
So don't you stop being a man
Just take a little look
From our side when you can
Sow a little tenderness
No matter if you cry
Give me a reason to love you
Give me a reason to be a woman
I just want to be a woman
It's all I wanna be, is all a woman
For this is the beginning
Of forever and ever
It's time to move over
It's all I want to be
I'm so tired of playing
Playing with this bow and arrow
Gonna give my heart away
Leave it to the other girls to play
For I've been a temptress too long
Just...
Give me a reason to love you
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
Give me a reason to love you
:Cash2:

Give me a reason to be a woman
:Cash2:

I just wanna be a woman
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans


Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It's driving me insane
I can't fake, for God's sakes
Why am I driving in the wrong lane?
Trouble is my middle name
But in the end I'm not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad
Are you the fishy wine that will give me a headache in the morning
Or just a dark blue landmine that will explode without a decent warning?
Give me all your true hate, and I'll translate it in our bed
Into never-seen passion, never-seen passion
That's why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Trouble is your middle name
But in the end you're not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never-seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you

:risi_jzoom:
Excellent choix khey je connais peu de gens qui la kiffe
:TANGO_CAT:
Docteur Wonkilicieux
il y a 2 ans
Vous répondez jamais ?
:Cash2:

Ca vous fait pas bander d'écouter une femme chanter ?
:Cash2:

Vous etes gay et préférez les traps ?
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
Excellent choix khey je connais peu de gens qui la kiffe
:TANGO_CAT:
Bordel, merci clé
:Cash2:

J'ai cru devenir fou
:Cash2:

Personne répondait
:Cash2:

A chaque fois que j'écoute cette oeuvre, je pleure
:triste:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
Bon je change de registre
:risi_jzoom:



Si la streaptisseuse vous fait pas bander je peux rien pour vous
:Cash2:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans


Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It's driving me insane
I can't fake, for God's sakes
Why am I driving in the wrong lane?
Trouble is my middle name
But in the end I'm not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad
Are you the fishy wine that will give me a headache in the morning
Or just a dark blue landmine that will explode without a decent warning?
Give me all your true hate, and I'll translate it in our bed
Into never-seen passion, never-seen passion
That's why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Trouble is your middle name
But in the end you're not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never-seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you

:risi_jzoom:
T'es plein breur?
:Marlou_rigolo:
il y a 2 ans
T'es plein breur?
:Marlou_rigolo:
Non ca va
:Marlou_rigolo:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
Bordel, merci clé
:Cash2:

J'ai cru devenir fou
:Cash2:

Personne répondait
:Cash2:

A chaque fois que j'écoute cette oeuvre, je pleure
:triste:
Ta litteralement sorti mon top musique de trip hop khey ayaaa mon clone
Hooverphonics gravity aussi
Et hell is just around the corner de tricky ?
:risibo:
Docteur Wonkilicieux
il y a 2 ans


Feel the vibe, feel the terror, feel the pain
It's driving me insane
I can't fake, for God's sakes
Why am I driving in the wrong lane?
Trouble is my middle name
But in the end I'm not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad
Are you the fishy wine that will give me a headache in the morning
Or just a dark blue landmine that will explode without a decent warning?
Give me all your true hate, and I'll translate it in our bed
Into never-seen passion, never-seen passion
That's why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Trouble is your middle name
But in the end you're not too bad
Can someone tell me if it's wrong to be so mad about you?
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad
Give me all your true hate
And I'll translate it in your bed
Into never-seen passion
That is why I am so mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you
Mad about you

:risi_jzoom:
cette belle chanson
:rsa_chomeur_bob:


le clip est très spéciale d'ailleurs
:Loco:
il y a 2 ans
cette belle chanson
:rsa_chomeur_bob:


le clip est très spéciale d'ailleurs
:Loco:
Le celestin plante qui meurt
:cat_sad:
Docteur Wonkilicieux
il y a 2 ans
Ta litteralement sorti mon top musique de trip hop khey ayaaa mon clone
Hooverphonics gravity aussi
Et hell is just around the corner de tricky ?
:risibo:
Cherches pas clé, le trip hop c'est mon trip
:risitas_vener_pleure:
:badge_clearpilled:
il y a 2 ans
il y a 2 ans
Non ca va
:Marlou_rigolo:
Arrête la bière mise sur le pinard
:Marlou_rigolo:
il y a 2 ans