Créer un compteSe connecter
And it's was good ?
It was in the Netherlands, raining all day long, dogshit language, people out there don’t like frenches
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
It was in the Netherlands, raining all day long, dogshit language, people out there don’t like frenches
And of course horrible food, seems like they don’t have the ability to taste
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
It was in the Netherlands, raining all day long, dogshit language, people out there don’t like frenches
Oh sorry
:(


They are the son of the b..
il y a 3 ans
Oh sorry
:(


They are the son of the b..
People usually say that German isn’t beautiful, but it is nothing compared to Dutch, I encourage you to listen to some Dutch shit on YouTube
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
People usually say that German isn’t beautiful, but it is nothing compared to Dutch, I encourage you to listen to some Dutch shit on YouTube
Dutch = allemand ?
il y a 3 ans
Dutch = allemand ?
German = allemand

Dutch= néerlandais
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
German = allemand

Dutch= néerlandais
Ok
:oui:


Donc en gros les gens néerlandais sont xénophobes et moches si j'ai bien compris ?
il y a 3 ans
Ok
:oui:


Donc en gros les gens néerlandais sont xénophobes et moches si j'ai bien compris ?
Xénophobe oui, moche non

Langue moche, météo horrible et bouffe degueulasse
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
Xénophobe oui, moche non

Langue moche, météo horrible et bouffe degueulasse
Ok je vois
:oui:


A Bad destination
:(


Do you want going to an other country ?
il y a 3 ans
Ok je vois
:oui:


A Bad destination
:(


Do you want going to an other country ?
No, I actually would like to stay in France as long as I can
:)
Tu l’as dit, bouffi
il y a 3 ans
No, I actually would like to stay in France as long as I can
:)
Ok i see
:oui:
il y a 3 ans