Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsOk let's go, do you drink water ?
Yes I do. I saw Dicaprio at the Lidl today
il y a 3 ans
Yes I do. I saw Dicaprio at the Lidl today
What did he bought ?
il y a 3 ans
Ok let's go, do you drink water ?
No. I drink beer like a real man.
Nous sommes un.
il y a 3 ans
No. I drink beer like a real man.
ahah drink water is too expensive in my country, being drunk is cheaper
il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsPardon myself i'm not sure to get all the point, can you repeat ?
il y a 3 ans
Jon from the garden and I am rare two leave god
Ash nazg durbatulûk Ash nazg gimbatul Ash nazg thrakatulûk Agh burzum-ishi krimpatul Dashburz-ishi nakha gulshu darulu
il y a 3 ans
Hey there, fellow gooners
*fapping to porn on 3 monitors*
*fapping to porn on 3 monitors*
plop guild ^^
supp, ready for the next boss ? ^^ xd
*fap to porn on 5 monitors*
supp, ready for the next boss ? ^^ xd
*fap to porn on 5 monitors*
il y a 3 ans
We wuz Kangz !
Mon propos est imaginaire et fictif, il n'implique donc aucun fait ou élément réel et toute ressemblance serait fortuite
il y a 3 ans
il y a 3 ans






























