Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsA 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsA 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
A 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Gauche 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Gauche 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Bas 4
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Gauche 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Droite 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois
Bas 4
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a un mois


