Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Putain on a pas d'antidote
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsb 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsa 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois


