Créer un compteSe connecter
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
start

:RateLimited:


Y'a Abo dans les herbes, hésitez pas à regarder le pokédex pour savoir si on l'a
:RateLimited:
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
A
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
Bas 5
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
B

Edit : flemme
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
B
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
Gauche 5
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois