Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubshaut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 1
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubshaut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 1
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 1
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 1
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
start
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
b
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois


