Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsa 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
b 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
b 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubshaut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
droite 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche 1
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut 3
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois


