Créer un compteSe connecter
A
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
A
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
A
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
A
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
Droite

Edit :
:RateLimited:
From the river to the sea, to Auschwitz
:bordel4:
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
b
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
b
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
gauche
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
bas 2
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a 5
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
a
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois
haut
Wasted youth and a fistful of ideals. I had a young and optimistic point of view, 'til I grew up !
il y a 2 mois