Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Understanding a language is a thing but actually having a real conversation, grammatically correct is something else
We can discuss about anything, I probably did three mistakes already
We can discuss about anything, I probably did three mistakes already
Understanding a language is one thing, not a thing
Because it is one thing, "something else" becomes another (thing)
We can have a real, grammatically correct conversation, not the other way around
We can discuss anything, or we can talk about anything, but we cannot “discuss about” anything; you have to pick one
Lastly, you didn't "do" three mistakes already, you "made" three (now five) mistakes
Because it is one thing, "something else" becomes another (thing)
We can have a real, grammatically correct conversation, not the other way around
We can discuss anything, or we can talk about anything, but we cannot “discuss about” anything; you have to pick one
Lastly, you didn't "do" three mistakes already, you "made" three (now five) mistakes
il y a 10 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsI bartend since my years as a student in University. And after my diplomas I was a bartender full time to travel and work.
So yes I was trained first by friends and collegues, I past after diplomas in hospitality and mixology
So yes I was trained first by friends and collegues, I past after diplomas in hospitality and mixology
What are the specs for a new-york sour?
Vodka martini: shaken or stirred?
What is pisco?
Vodka martini: shaken or stirred?
What is pisco?
Le guide du dressage de femmes: https://onche.org/topic/4[...]-dresser-sa-magalax/:page:
il y a 10 mois







