Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
No fake, I live in Los Angeles, and my owner hired a Parisian bobo to take care of me.
The moment she arrived, I could tell we weren’t going to get along. She tried to pet me, and I instantly pulled my head back like AHI.
You have to understand—I’m a 4-year-old pitbull, fully in my prime, and I’m not afraid to throw down.
At one point, I found a book on the living room table. I decided to take it back to my kennel to have a little chew.
After about 30 minutes, the nanny storms in and starts yelling at me. She begins crying while trying to rip the book from my paws. We got into a full-on standoff: she’s pulling one way, and I’m clenching down with my powerful jaws, not letting go. One wrong move and France was done for.
Then—the book EXPLODES. She falls backward, holding the back cover. Seeing my toy destroyed, I completely snapped...
I LEAPED at her FACE and ripped off her nose.
Now she’s pressing charges against my owner and wants me euthanized.
But we’re not going down without a fight. This is America, and some 1/10 Parisian chick is not about to lay down the law here.
Let that be known.
The moment she arrived, I could tell we weren’t going to get along. She tried to pet me, and I instantly pulled my head back like AHI.
You have to understand—I’m a 4-year-old pitbull, fully in my prime, and I’m not afraid to throw down.
At one point, I found a book on the living room table. I decided to take it back to my kennel to have a little chew.
After about 30 minutes, the nanny storms in and starts yelling at me. She begins crying while trying to rip the book from my paws. We got into a full-on standoff: she’s pulling one way, and I’m clenching down with my powerful jaws, not letting go. One wrong move and France was done for.
Then—the book EXPLODES. She falls backward, holding the back cover. Seeing my toy destroyed, I completely snapped...
I LEAPED at her FACE and ripped off her nose.
Now she’s pressing charges against my owner and wants me euthanized.
But we’re not going down without a fight. This is America, and some 1/10 Parisian chick is not about to lay down the law here.
Let that be known.
il y a un an
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsil y a un an
Yes itsnt indeedENT
Queer DZ et Patriote - Auto-proclamé Dieu Chat ou Matou Céleste (ou Suzerain Minou pour les intimes)
il y a un an



















