Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Bruh, lemme tell you somethin’ that happened at 3AM, deadass. I was chillin’ in my cave, keyboard glued to my fingers, Minecraft YouTube open in 7 tabs, snackin’ on Monster Munch like a degenerate. Outta nowhere, my PC starts making noises like it’s
about to transcend dimensions.
I look down — bro, Task Manager is fighting for its life, GPU hotter than my ex’s takes on Twitter. I open Discord and my homie types “yo” and then vanishes like a ninja in Naruto filler arc. I swear on my Wi-Fi router, I saw a JPEG of Gollum doing the gritty.
So I decide, like the giga-brain I am, “lemme reboot this beast.” PC restarts, Windows does that smug little spinny loading thing like it’s mocking me. Boom. Blue screen. Critical Error: You suck at life. I ascend. I am now communicating with Steve Jobs through the BIOS. He tells me to touch grass. I ignore him and go back to Reddit where I belong.
At this point I’ve hit rock bottom but like, ironically. I grab a Red Bull, slam it like a barbarian, and suddenly I’m coding a new cryptocurrency in Visual Studio while blasting eurobeat. This isn’t even my final form. I post a meme on /b/ and summon an ancient internet spirit named Chadthulhu. He offers me forbidden knowledge in exchange for 3 RAM sticks and my soul. I accept. Obviously.
Moral of the story? Never trust a PC that starts growling at you. And don’t eat spaghetti off a graphics card, even if it looks clean. Trust me. Learned that the hard way.
about to transcend dimensions.
I look down — bro, Task Manager is fighting for its life, GPU hotter than my ex’s takes on Twitter. I open Discord and my homie types “yo” and then vanishes like a ninja in Naruto filler arc. I swear on my Wi-Fi router, I saw a JPEG of Gollum doing the gritty.
So I decide, like the giga-brain I am, “lemme reboot this beast.” PC restarts, Windows does that smug little spinny loading thing like it’s mocking me. Boom. Blue screen. Critical Error: You suck at life. I ascend. I am now communicating with Steve Jobs through the BIOS. He tells me to touch grass. I ignore him and go back to Reddit where I belong.
At this point I’ve hit rock bottom but like, ironically. I grab a Red Bull, slam it like a barbarian, and suddenly I’m coding a new cryptocurrency in Visual Studio while blasting eurobeat. This isn’t even my final form. I post a meme on /b/ and summon an ancient internet spirit named Chadthulhu. He offers me forbidden knowledge in exchange for 3 RAM sticks and my soul. I accept. Obviously.
Moral of the story? Never trust a PC that starts growling at you. And don’t eat spaghetti off a graphics card, even if it looks clean. Trust me. Learned that the hard way.
j’vais pas tarder à éjaculer
il y a un an



