Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
il y a un an
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsil y a un an
En meme temps il s'attendais à quoi ? L'amérique est aussi dépendante de la chine
il y a un an
il y a un an
il y a un an
Trump se couche il semblerait
"" I call on China to immediately stop escalating tensions by raising tariffs. This path leads to economic harm for both our nations and the global market. In the spirit of cooperation, I am prepared to suspend our own tariff increases. Let us return to the negotiating table with mutual respect and responsibility. The world is watching it’s time to lead with wisdom, not confrontation. ""
https://www.foxbusiness.com[...]iff-surprise-live-updates
"" I call on China to immediately stop escalating tensions by raising tariffs. This path leads to economic harm for both our nations and the global market. In the spirit of cooperation, I am prepared to suspend our own tariff increases. Let us return to the negotiating table with mutual respect and responsibility. The world is watching it’s time to lead with wisdom, not confrontation. ""
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝ Mieux vaut être raciste que mort ⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜ ONE TWO THREE NIKE L'ALGERIE
il y a un an
Trump is waiting for Xi to call. The Chinese see it differently
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝ Mieux vaut être raciste que mort ⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜ ONE TWO THREE NIKE L'ALGERIE
il y a un an
Trump se couche il semblerait
"" I call on China to immediately stop escalating tensions by raising tariffs. This path leads to economic harm for both our nations and the global market. In the spirit of cooperation, I am prepared to suspend our own tariff increases. Let us return to the negotiating table with mutual respect and responsibility. The world is watching it’s time to lead with wisdom, not confrontation. ""
https://www.foxbusiness.com[...]iff-surprise-live-updates
"" I call on China to immediately stop escalating tensions by raising tariffs. This path leads to economic harm for both our nations and the global market. In the spirit of cooperation, I am prepared to suspend our own tariff increases. Let us return to the negotiating table with mutual respect and responsibility. The world is watching it’s time to lead with wisdom, not confrontation. ""
Quel pitre
Salut
il y a un an











