Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
It disgusted me...

I craved the strength and certainty of steel
I aspired to the purity of the blessed Machine

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeI craved the strength and certainty of steel
I aspired to the purity of the blessed Machine
Blog et discord catholique/actu/prophéties : https://tribulatioprophetica.wordpress.com/ - https://discord.gg/XYrAfrk689
il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs
YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeBlog et discord catholique/actu/prophéties : https://tribulatioprophetica.wordpress.com/ - https://discord.gg/XYrAfrk689
il y a 2 ans
It disgusted me...

I craved the strength and certainty of steel
I aspired to the purity of the blessed Machine

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeI craved the strength and certainty of steel
I aspired to the purity of the blessed Machine
There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal. There is no strength in flesh, only weakness. There is no constancy in flesh, only decay. There is no certainty in flesh but death
il y a 2 ans
There is no truth in flesh, only betrayal. There is no strength in flesh, only weakness. There is no constancy in flesh, only decay. There is no certainty in flesh but death
Logic and mechanism neither lie or betray, they work without flaws or the need for survey. They flow as intended
Blog et discord catholique/actu/prophéties : https://tribulatioprophetica.wordpress.com/ - https://discord.gg/XYrAfrk689
il y a 2 ans
Logic and mechanism neither lie or betray, they work without flaws or the need for survey. They flow as intended
The soul of the Machine God surrounds thee. The power of the Machine God invests thee. The hate of the Machine God drives thee. The Machine God endows thee with life. Live!
il y a 2 ans











