Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsStreamable
Vidéo Streamable
Il savait
Prince en 1996
"When you wanna find some isolation
But the tracker you got from vaccination keeps playin'
Keeps playin', "You'll never walk alone", over and over
They're always listening, especially on the phone"
Prince en 1998: "I’ve gotta go home y'all... I’ve gotta go back to America. I’ve gotta go get ready for the bomb. Osama bin Laden gettin’ ready to bomb" et plus loin "America, you better watch out. 2001. Hit me"
Puis ils jouent le thème d'Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra, utilisé dans 2001 l'odysée de l'espace
La force de la rythmique go-go (funk de Washington D.C.) mon Dieu
"When you wanna find some isolation
But the tracker you got from vaccination keeps playin'
Keeps playin', "You'll never walk alone", over and over
They're always listening, especially on the phone"

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubePrince en 1998: "I’ve gotta go home y'all... I’ve gotta go back to America. I’ve gotta go get ready for the bomb. Osama bin Laden gettin’ ready to bomb" et plus loin "America, you better watch out. 2001. Hit me"
Puis ils jouent le thème d'Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra, utilisé dans 2001 l'odysée de l'espace

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeLa force de la rythmique go-go (funk de Washington D.C.) mon Dieu
il y a 2 ans
Prince en 1996
"When you wanna find some isolation
But the tracker you got from vaccination keeps playin'
Keeps playin', "You'll never walk alone", over and over
They're always listening, especially on the phone"
Prince en 1998: "I’ve gotta go home y'all... I’ve gotta go back to America. I’ve gotta go get ready for the bomb. Osama bin Laden gettin’ ready to bomb" et plus loin "America, you better watch out. 2001. Hit me"
Puis ils jouent le thème d'Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra, utilisé dans 2001 l'odysée de l'espace
La force de la rythmique go-go (funk de Washington D.C.) mon Dieu
"When you wanna find some isolation
But the tracker you got from vaccination keeps playin'
Keeps playin', "You'll never walk alone", over and over
They're always listening, especially on the phone"

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubePrince en 1998: "I’ve gotta go home y'all... I’ve gotta go back to America. I’ve gotta go get ready for the bomb. Osama bin Laden gettin’ ready to bomb" et plus loin "America, you better watch out. 2001. Hit me"
Puis ils jouent le thème d'Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra, utilisé dans 2001 l'odysée de l'espace

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeLa force de la rythmique go-go (funk de Washington D.C.) mon Dieu
il y a 2 ans






