Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeché la fin
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝ Mieux vaut être raciste que mort ⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜ ONE TWO THREE NIKE L'ALGERIE
il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsc'est le ruissellement, les gros distribuent aux petits
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝ Mieux vaut être raciste que mort ⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜ ONE TWO THREE NIKE L'ALGERIE
il y a 2 ans
les concepteurs 3D c'est pour bientôt aussi
"I’ve been working as a 3D modeler for over ten years and have done hundreds of commissions. Over time, I’ve watched the game industry pipeline slowly fall apart. Last year, more and more clients started sending me AI-generated concept art, skipping the need to hire professional concept artists. Now, some of them are even giving me AI-generated 3D models to tweak for way less money. Honestly, I feel like I’m next on the chopping block. Once AI models get good enough at retopology—which might just be a few months away—I’m probably out of the game too."
"I’ve been working as a 3D modeler for over ten years and have done hundreds of commissions. Over time, I’ve watched the game industry pipeline slowly fall apart. Last year, more and more clients started sending me AI-generated concept art, skipping the need to hire professional concept artists. Now, some of them are even giving me AI-generated 3D models to tweak for way less money. Honestly, I feel like I’m next on the chopping block. Once AI models get good enough at retopology—which might just be a few months away—I’m probably out of the game too."
⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝⇝ Mieux vaut être raciste que mort ⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜⇜ ONE TWO THREE NIKE L'ALGERIE
il y a 2 ans
De qui vont s'inspirer les ia quand il n'y aura plus de créateurs originaux ?
il y a 2 ans







