Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Putain tous les commentaires négatifs, cette blackpill qu'ils se sont prises
il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsFull of thieves, scumbags and horrible people
Review of Gare du Nord
Reviewed March 15, 2016
What a shock to arrive on the Eurostar to literally the WORST place in Paris. From the moment you get off the train you are plunged into a sweaty mob of low-lives, relentlessly asking you "Taxi, taxi' and literally following you through the station pulling on your clothes. Like these guys did NOT let up. We followed the signs for the taxi stand and came out of the station to an area where there were taxi's with the roof light etc. that looked official. However, when I told them where I wanted to go, they quoted a fare of 65 euro. I knew from my hotel website that a taxi should only be about 20 euro so I kept walking out of the station and down the street to another taxi rank. The very helpful taxi driver there took me to my hotel for 18.65 Euro. It really was an unnerving experience and a horrible start to my trip to Paris.
Be very careful with your belongings. I had a cross body purse with locking zippers and wore my backpack on the front. There is such a crush of low lives here, they could easily pick your pockets if you were not careful. They need to do something with this station to keep the scumbags outside.
Date of experience: December 2015
C'était y'a 10 ans, aujourd'hui ça doit être encore pire
Review of Gare du Nord
Reviewed March 15, 2016
What a shock to arrive on the Eurostar to literally the WORST place in Paris. From the moment you get off the train you are plunged into a sweaty mob of low-lives, relentlessly asking you "Taxi, taxi' and literally following you through the station pulling on your clothes. Like these guys did NOT let up. We followed the signs for the taxi stand and came out of the station to an area where there were taxi's with the roof light etc. that looked official. However, when I told them where I wanted to go, they quoted a fare of 65 euro. I knew from my hotel website that a taxi should only be about 20 euro so I kept walking out of the station and down the street to another taxi rank. The very helpful taxi driver there took me to my hotel for 18.65 Euro. It really was an unnerving experience and a horrible start to my trip to Paris.
Be very careful with your belongings. I had a cross body purse with locking zippers and wore my backpack on the front. There is such a crush of low lives here, they could easily pick your pockets if you were not careful. They need to do something with this station to keep the scumbags outside.
Date of experience: December 2015
C'était y'a 10 ans, aujourd'hui ça doit être encore pire
il y a 2 ans
La réalité peut être un peu raciste parfois
"Non mais ça n'a rien à voir avec l'immigration, c'est partout pareil
" disent-ils
"Non mais ça n'a rien à voir avec l'immigration, c'est partout pareil
il y a 2 ans

