Créer un compteSe connecter
Don't be so down, come on young homie
:Tristitude:

You'll be okay, you'll find real love
:Tristitude:

All of the stories, the hero gets lonely
:Tristitude:

Now is the time to show what you're made of
:Tristitude:




:chat_musique:
il y a 2 ans
Vous aimez ?
:chat_musique:
il y a 2 ans
I am happy to be alive
'Cause I know I could not be
In a place that's filled with lies
Can't stand the quiet nights
Why I fill up my glass with pride
Hopeful is all I know
How to keep me from silent cries

Nothing I can say
Facing all this pain in my way
I fight it every day
Why am I this way?

:Tristitude:
il y a 2 ans
Mais c'est pas ça du tout
:PlaneteFatigue:
il y a 2 ans
Chanson écrite pour tous les kheys pour qui ça va pas fort en ce moment
:calin_doomer_pepe:
il y a 2 ans
:calin_doomer_pepe:
il y a 2 ans
Ce bide
:Tristitude:

Mais bon... Dans toutes les histoires, le héro se retrouve seul
:Tristitude:
il y a 2 ans