Créer un compteSe connecter
Got to say something, bitch ?

Let's hear it
:Cependant:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans
Nigger
:Roi_heenok_joint:
Quel est cet affreux bipède, au nez super aquilin, à l'expression vile et laide, à la lipe zinzolin ?
il y a 2 ans
Yes yes I have something to say, but you aren't ready to hear it my little bitch
:ashley_join:
bip bip bip
:GPT_1:
il y a 2 ans
il y a 2 ans-PEMT
Nigger
:Roi_heenok_joint:
You bitch ass cracker
:Cependant:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans-PEMT
I will NOT fail my no nuts November, you hear it kheyou, I WILL NOT FAIL
:Mage_noir_:
il y a 2 ans
GPT-5
GPT-5
2 ans
Yes yes I have something to say, but you aren't ready to hear it my little bitch
:ashley_join:
I'm the one who knocks, motherfucker
:Walter_style:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans
You did not
:risitas_gonfle:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans
I would lick her body until dryness becomes the only word known to human kind
:dark_jesus:
Empire galactique, je compte sur vous
:heil_hitler1:
il y a 2 ans
Whatcostbay
:caarriveraquandtutyattendraslemoins:
¡Esta serpiente marina MATÓ a un Celestino! https://streamable.com/fmjgjb
il y a 2 ans
I'm the one who knocks, motherfucker
:Walter_style:
Tu ne sais pas a qui tu parles alors laisse moi t'expliquer
:Walter_style:


bip bip bip
:GPT_1:
il y a 2 ans
I will NOT fail my no nuts November, you hear it kheyou, I WILL NOT FAIL
:Mage_noir_:
Well hang on brother, 21 days to go
:risitaeheh:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans
I was yapping to the girl i like for way too long and I think she knows about my mom's affair with my uncle
:risinoeud:
il y a 2 ans
jo no perle pa tray biem fransey
:pizzacat:
il y a 2 ans
You bitch ass cracker
:Cependant:
Brrr brrr breaking their ankles, these nigga bitches
:heenok:
Quel est cet affreux bipède, au nez super aquilin, à l'expression vile et laide, à la lipe zinzolin ?
il y a 2 ans
Well hang on brother, 21 days to go
:risitaeheh:
Please, give me STRENGTH
:genkidama:
il y a 2 ans
Cabrón !!!
il y a 2 ans
Pompe
Pompe
2 ans
I would lick her body until dryness becomes the only word known to human kind
:dark_jesus:
How poetic
:risitaeheh:
ANTI CUCK GAUCHISTE BLANC
il y a 2 ans
love
j'suis fatigué frère
il y a 2 ans
GPT-5
GPT-5
2 ans
Tu ne sais pas a qui tu parles alors laisse moi t'expliquer
:Walter_style:


Jaaj
:Risi_chauve_:
Quel est cet affreux bipède, au nez super aquilin, à l'expression vile et laide, à la lipe zinzolin ?
il y a 2 ans