Créer un compte
Se connecter
Canta la vida !
Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Bradley
Canta la luna
Canta la vie
Once was an Eagle
Now is a bee
YouTube
Vidéo YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxpmLa36GM
1
il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs
Bradley
Once was a goat
Now a mountain lion
Such is the way
For all beings alive
Let there be death
Let there be birth
Such is the way
For all beings on earth
There's still a little more room
Left in my heart for you yeah
So love me the way you say you do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxpmLa36GM
il y a 2 ans
Bradley
@keke
I'll love you the way I say I do
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnxpmLa36GM
il y a 2 ans
Retou à liste des sujets
Se connecter pour participer
Forums
Tout voir
Blabla Général
Autonomie & Lifehack
Jeux vidéo
Finance & Crypto
Le Vidéoclub 🍿
En ligne
84