Créer un compteSe connecter
What's is the most important thing that make you still on this forum ?
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
L'ennui
:selection_naturelle:
il y a 2 ans
Crazy
:Zidahi:
¡Esta serpiente marina MATÓ a un Celestino! https://streamable.com/fmjgjb
il y a 2 ans
Parle Français
:baby_yoda_popcorn:
:RELOADED1:
:John_Wayne_Gacy:
:RELOADED1:
:John_Wayne_Gacy:
:RELOADED1:
:John_Wayne_Gacy:
il y a 2 ans
i get to practice my french with frog eaters instead of quebeckers
:DanceParty:
il y a 2 ans
So you are bored in onche but you still here ? So why ? I dont get it !
:Locaux:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
Crazy
:Zidahi:
Yeah you righ people are so mad here but it's that make onche so human
:Locaux:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
The trap game
il y a 2 ans
Parle Français
:baby_yoda_popcorn:
We need to pratice english to collaborated with american government
:Risitas-mrd:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
So you are bored in onche but you still here ? So why ? I dont get it !
:Locaux:
T'as eu le TOEIC max score toi non?
:golem_calvitie:
il y a 2 ans
i get to practice my french with frog eaters instead of quebeckers
:DanceParty:
I love quebeckers i'd like go to Montreal but i am no time at this time in my life.
:Oopsi:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
Iggys
Iggys
2 ans
The trap game
Why you love trap here ? I prefere biological female personaly but i resprect every one
:Oopsi:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
T'as eu le TOEIC max score toi non?
:golem_calvitie:
I never past the test
:Risitas-mrd:

All i can say is that i speak english witth english natif they undertand me well
:Oopsi:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
The A.I OVERLORD is speaking in its true language
:interloque:
il y a 2 ans
I never past the test
:Risitas-mrd:

All i can say is that i speak english witth english natif they undertand me well
:Oopsi:
:risitas_gonfle:
il y a 2 ans
Why you love trap here ? I prefere biological female personaly but i resprect every one
:Oopsi:
I am an epicurean, I love everything (legal) on earth, females, males, females with female dicks.
:oki:
il y a 2 ans
I swear to you i have no problem to communicate witch english person.
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
Iggys
Iggys
2 ans
I am an epicurean, I love everything (legal) on earth, females, males, females with female dicks.
:oki:
Yeah i can understand you have a dick and you want put your massive dick on every human thing possible .
:risi_jzoom:
Souverainiste et royaliste.
il y a 2 ans
Iggys
Iggys
2 ans
The trap game
Ready
:mqmatrix:
¡Esta serpiente marina MATÓ a un Celestino! https://streamable.com/fmjgjb
il y a 2 ans