Créer un compteSe connecter



Blood in my eye, dog, and I can't see
:Vache_trap:

I'm tryin' to be what I'm destined to be
And niggas tryin' to take my life away (C'mon)
:Vache_petard_:

I put a hole in a nigga for fuckin' with me
:Vache_trap:

My back on the wall, now you gon' see
Better watch how you talk when you talk about me
:Vache_trap:

'Cause I'll come and take your life away
:Vache_trap:




MINI MEN ...
mini mini mini men
:Vache_trap:


Image


Wish death 'pon me
:Vache_trap:

Lord, I don't cry no more
Don't look to the sky no more
:Vache_trap:

Have mercy on me
:Vache_trap:
:TARE_:
:Gilberted_:
:Bio_:
:Clochard_:
:Ferrari_lover:
:Gay_premium:
:Nain_de_jardin_:
:Nazillion:
il y a 2 ans
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
il y a 2 ans
Kafu
Kafu
2 ans
:facepalm:
:facepalm:
:Vache_trap:
:TARE_:
:Gilberted_:
:Bio_:
:Clochard_:
:Ferrari_lover:
:Gay_premium:
:Nain_de_jardin_:
:Nazillion:
il y a 2 ans
GIF
il y a 2 ans