Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
OH
Another lonely day with no one here but me, oh
More loneliness than any man could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
A year has passed since I wrote my note
I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life or love can break your heart
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Oh, message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

Another lonely day with no one here but me, oh
More loneliness than any man could bear
Rescue me before I fall into despair, oh
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
A year has passed since I wrote my note
I should have known this right from the start
Only hope can keep me together
Love can mend your life or love can break your heart
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I'll send an S.O.S to the world
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my
I hope that someone gets my message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah
Oh, message in a bottle, yeah
Message in a bottle, yeah

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeil y a 2 ans
Sondage
Sending Out an S.O.S !!!
l'op est dans son état normal
l'op est bourré
L'op est taré


