Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs
il y a 2 ans
Dog art is godart
:rienconfruittexte:
il y a 2 ans
Il faut créer un nouveau dieu
Platinium end
Moi franchement le fachisme je trouve ça pas si mal
il y a 2 ans
Il faut créer un nouveau dieu
From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the Blessed Machine. Your kind cling to your flesh, as though it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass you call the temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you. But I am already saved, for the Machine is immortal… Even in death I serve the Omnissiah.
il y a 2 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsPour mourir il aurait déjà du commencer par être vivant
Il y a différentes façons de mourir
il y a 2 ans

































