Créer un compteSe connecter
I'm not contracting
:fillon:


This forum is a private property
:fillon:


I don't want to contract
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans
Ce post ou cancer tu y contracte ?
:Insectonche:
il y a 2 ans
Ce post ou cancer tu y contracte ?
:Insectonche:
Give me your ID please
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans
I know the law
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans
Baliany
Baliany
2 ans
Give me your ID please
:fillon:
Im a foreigner citizen you have no right to force me
:Nuage:
il y a 2 ans
Im a foreigner citizen you have no right to force me
:Nuage:
Ok then tell your embassy that I'm not contracting
:fillon:


I didn't steal, I didn't kill anybody
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans
YEs
:fillon:


They want to force me to contract but then didn't know that I just can choose to not
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans
I will because you're not allowed to stop me since I didn't contracted
:fillon:
il y a 2 ans