Créer un compteSe connecter


Paroles

Bret:
They call me the rhymenocerous
Not because I'm fat
Not because I've got birds on my back
Because I'm horny, I'm horny
When I'm on the mic
I'm like global warming
You can't ignore me
In the bedroom I'm the gentleman
All the ladies come before me
Check your yellow pages I'm a registered rhymenaecologist
Now I'm passing over the mic to the hiphop-potamus

Jemaine:
They call me the hiphop-potamus
My lyrics are bottomless

Bret (spoken)Is that it?
Jemaine(spoken)Yeah

Bret:
Sometimes my rhymes are obscene
Described as smutty, pornographic scene that's r18
They're so filthy, I feel guilty
I have to rinse my mouth out with Listerine
Like when I rap about those bitches smothered in margarine
Hahahaha
(gun sound affects)
(spoken)Sorry about that, that was a bit violent
Sorry about that one, you have a go

jemaine:
They call me the hiphop-potamus
cause I got flows that glow like phosphorous
Poppin off the top of this oesophageus
Not because I'm a water dwelling mammal from Africa
Called a hippopotamus I'm not a hippopotamus, I'm a hiphop-potamus
Where did you get the preposterous hypothesis that I was a hippopotamus?
Did Steve tell you?
What's he got to do with it?
Bloody Steve!!

both guys:
Other rappers diss me
Say my rhymes are sissy
What, what, what, why, why, why?

jemaine:
Be more constructive with your feedback

Bret:
Because I rap about reality
both guys:
Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
Ain't no party like my nana's tea party
Hey-ho

bret:
Freestyle, hiphop-potamus you do some freestyling
jemaine:
I'm freestylin just on the microphone
On the bbc, on the bbc
I'm just freestylin on the bbc
Um British broadcasting company
i'm just basically making this shit up as I go along
Basically just free
Just basically from the top of my dome
Sometimes it's not so good

My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment
I made all the lady listeners pregnant
Yeah that's right, sometimes my lyrics are sexist
But you lovely bitches know, should know
I'm trying to correct this
il y a 4 ans
Le niveau en anglais ici est onchier ?
:nez:
il y a 4 ans
Étonnant qu'un pays aussi insignifiant que la Nouvelle-Zélande nous ait donné ces deux génies !
:cafe:
il y a 4 ans
C'est les genies de flight of the Concord
il y a 4 ans
Thank you ladies
:oss_rire_1:
il y a 4 ans


Paroles

Bret:
They call me the rhymenocerous
Not because I'm fat
Not because I've got birds on my back
Because I'm horny, I'm horny
When I'm on the mic
I'm like global warming
You can't ignore me
In the bedroom I'm the gentleman
All the ladies come before me
Check your yellow pages I'm a registered rhymenaecologist
Now I'm passing over the mic to the hiphop-potamus

Jemaine:
They call me the hiphop-potamus
My lyrics are bottomless

Bret (spoken)Is that it?
Jemaine(spoken)Yeah

Bret:
Sometimes my rhymes are obscene
Described as smutty, pornographic scene that's r18
They're so filthy, I feel guilty
I have to rinse my mouth out with Listerine
Like when I rap about those bitches smothered in margarine
Hahahaha
(gun sound affects)
(spoken)Sorry about that, that was a bit violent
Sorry about that one, you have a go

jemaine:
They call me the hiphop-potamus
cause I got flows that glow like phosphorous
Poppin off the top of this oesophageus
Not because I'm a water dwelling mammal from Africa
Called a hippopotamus I'm not a hippopotamus, I'm a hiphop-potamus
Where did you get the preposterous hypothesis that I was a hippopotamus?
Did Steve tell you?
What's he got to do with it?
Bloody Steve!!

both guys:
Other rappers diss me
Say my rhymes are sissy
What, what, what, why, why, why?

jemaine:
Be more constructive with your feedback

Bret:
Because I rap about reality
both guys:
Like me and my grandma having a cup of tea?
Ain't no party like my nana's tea party
Hey-ho

bret:
Freestyle, hiphop-potamus you do some freestyling
jemaine:
I'm freestylin just on the microphone
On the bbc, on the bbc
I'm just freestylin on the bbc
Um British broadcasting company
i'm just basically making this shit up as I go along
Basically just free
Just basically from the top of my dome
Sometimes it's not so good

My rhymes are so potent that in this small segment
I made all the lady listeners pregnant
Yeah that's right, sometimes my lyrics are sexist
But you lovely bitches know, should know
I'm trying to correct this
super
il y a 4 ans-PEMT
Pourri
il y a 4 ans-PEMT
C'est les genies de flight of the Concord
Celle-là aussi est géniale :



Quels comédiens !
:jerry:


Jenny Lyrics
[Bret and Jemaine]
Hello
Hi
Hello, man sitting in the park
I've just said hi, woman in the park

How you doing?
Mmm... Good, thanks
You're looking good!
Pardon?
I said you're looking good!
Fair enough
Jenny
Pardon?
Jenny!
No, I'm sorry, I think you've mistaken me for somebody else
No, it's me, I'm Jenny. My name is Jenny, yeah
Oh, you are? Oh. I—hahaha... (Yeah, yeah. Ah, yeah.) Oh, I thought, oh... What a hilarious misunderstanding. Nice to meet you, Jenny!
We've met before, quite a few times actually
Oh, oh yes, of course we have... I meant it was nice to meet you the time that I met you. Where was it that we met that time that I met you, when I met you?

At a party
That's right. Wasn't it one of those boring work parties?
No
That's why I said, "wasn't it." It was the party of a mutual friend, was it? Wasn't it? Was it? Wasn't it?
...Yes it was
Yeah! I thought so. Oh, Bobby's!
No
Doug's?
No
D-Dawg's?
No
Maxwell's?
No
Andy's?
Yes, Andy's
Yeah, Andy's party! (Ooh!) That's right! (Ooh!) Oh, Andy knows how to throw a party, doesn't he, Jenny?
Yeah, I love Andy's parties!
Love Andy's parties! (Yeah!) What crazy parties. How is that guy anyway?
She's good
Mmm, yeah. Oh, that's right. Andy hates it when I forget that
You might also like
Albi The Racist Dragon
Flight of the Conchords
Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
Flight of the Conchords
Money for Nothing
Dire Straits
We watched a movie
Yeah... It was something like, but not necessarily Schindler's List. We watched it and we wept
It was Police Academy 4

We went for a walk
On our feet, if I remember correctly...
We walked to the top of the hill and we ate sandwiches!
Yeah! Oh, we just grabbed a sandwich, and put it in our mouths. Oh, that's the only way to have sandwiches! Oh Jenny, tell me? Do you still walk? Do you still get into sandwiches in a big way?
I still walk a lot, but I'm not eating as many sandwiches as back then

Oh
Do you remember what we did up there at the top of the hill?
Kind of?
We were standing at the lookout...
Oh, I remember exactly what we did at the lookout. We just looked!
...Out! Across the city from our little spot on the hilltop
Oh, it's so pretty from way up there

We talked about how the lights from the buildings and cars
Seemed like reflections of the stars
That shine out so pretty and bright
That night...

It was daytime
The daytime, of the night...
Do you remember what you said to me?
Not word for word, actually, Jenny, but I remember there were some verbs
Well, you said, "Meet me here in one year"
You just needed some time to clear your head
And you seem to have done that

La-la-la-la, la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la-la

We have a child
...Pardon?
We have a child
Why didn't you tell me, Jenny? Why didn't you tell me that day when we went to the top of the hill and we made sweet, oh, how we made such sweet, sweet sandwiches. Does it have my eyes? My way with words? Does it look like me at all?
No, not at all, 'cause we adopted him. I can't believe you don't remember, it was a very difficult process!

Oh, ooh... Oh... Eh... Are you sure that was me, Jenny?
Yes, I'm pretty sure it was you, John!
I'm Brian

Oh my god, I'm so sorry!
Oh, no worries!
Oh, no that's terrible!
Oh, don't worry!
Oh, how embarrassing!
Oh, don't worry, Jenny, actually I'm kind of relie-e-eved. That kind of thing just happens all the time. I've just got one of those faces, I suppose
So does John! Ha, he's got one of those faces as well!

Hahaha... (Oh yeah...)
Hahaha... (Oh yeah...)
Hahaha... (Hahaha...)
il y a 4 ans
C'est à chier + la musique c'est pour les golems de ton acabit
:Ronaldo_paille:
il y a 4 ans
Euca
Euca
4 ans
C'est à chier + la musique c'est pour les golems de ton acabit
:Ronaldo_paille:
Écoute Jenny (juste au-dessus de ton message) si tu préfères les jolies musiques !
:bouais:
il y a 4 ans
houdini
houdini
4 ans
super
Right on !
:jesus_moqueur:
il y a 4 ans
Écoute Jenny (juste au-dessus de ton message) si tu préfères les jolies musiques !
:bouais:
J'écoute pas de musique, c'est pas une forme d'art qui me touche ou m'enchante particulièrement, je trouve même que c'est contre productif persoent
:Ronaldo_paille:


Après ce n'est que mon avis, je peux te comprendre c'est une passion comme une autre
:risibo:
il y a 4 ans
Right on !
:jesus_moqueur:
:soral_bras:
il y a 4 ans
Ces grands romantiques !
:nez:




J: Looking 'round the room
I can tell that you
Are the most beautiful girl
In the room.
B: In the whole wide room
J: And when you're on the street
Depending on the street
I bet that you are definitely
In the top three
Good looking girls on the street
B: Depending on the street
J: And when I saw you at my mate's place
I thought, 'What is she doing
At my mate's place'
How did Dave get
A hottie like that
To a party like this'
Good work, Dave.'
B: Ooh, you're a legend, Dave.
J: I ask Dave if he's gonna make a move on you
He's not sure
I say, 'Dave, do you mind if I do''
He says he doesn't mind
But I can tell he kinda minds
But I'm gonna do it anyway

I see you standing all alone by the stereo
I dim the lights down very low
Here we go
Both: You're so beautiful
You could be a waitress
You're so beautiful
You could be an air hostess in the '60's
You're so beautiful
You could be a part-time model
J: And then I seal the deal
I do my moves
I do my dance moves
Both: It's 12:02
Just me and you
And seven other dudes
Around you on the dance floor
I draw you near
Let's get out of here
Let's get in a cab
I'll buy you a kebab
I can't believe
That I'm sharing a kebab
With the most beautiful girl
I have ever seen with a kebab
Ooooh
Why don't we leave'
Let's go to my house
And we can feel each other up on the couch
Oh no, I don't mind taking it slow
No-o-o-o
'Cause you're so beautiful
J: Like a tree
Or a high-class prostitute
Both: You're so beautiful
You could be a part-time model
J: But you'd probably still have to keep your normal job
Both: A part-time model
J: Spending part of your time modeling
And part of your time next to me
My place is usually tidier than this
il y a 4 ans
Le plan à 3 le plus mignon sur internet :
:jesus_moqueur:


il y a 4 ans
Des vrais-faux chanteurs engagés !
:nez:


il y a 4 ans
Les rois de la métaphore romantique : << L'amour est comme le ruban adhésif >> :
:risitas_ahi:



il y a 4 ans