Créer un compteSe connecter
ET non !
:Crie:

C'est parce qu'elle a osé critiquer Israel.
:voile:


Les conservateurs américains ont pas appréciés.

FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUD
:rage_constipe:


I do not know Nick Fuentes, but you already know that. What I do know is that everyone can see what you guys are doing to me. Your pattern is well established and the world is waking up to it.
My crime is having stood up for myself against your network of smears.


As I said… everyone can see what is happening.
If you have not yet watched, I encourage everyone to watch this episode of my show with a Rabbi. It is the reason I have earned the ire of certain organizations.

Le pire c'est que c'était un rabbin qui vendait des sex toys
:Jesus_rire_:

:souisidi_li_zoune:
il y a 3 ans
Image
il y a 3 ans
Pas vraiment étonnant
:zidane_tasse:
Dans les petits papiers de tes
:banniere_juif:
préféré
il y a 3 ans
Pas vraiment étonnant
:zidane_tasse:
Elle ne l'a pas vu venir
:Cafe_onche:
il y a 3 ans
Osé aller contre la pensée unique en 2k24
:ahi:
il y a 3 ans