Créer un compteSe connecter
Hello, I am American. Are you guys like the French version of 4chan? I saw a guy talking about you on 4chan. What is your opinion about Donald Trump and Andrew Tate?
il y a 4 ans
yes it is
il y a 4 ans
Arrêtes de faire belhani t'es américain
:Menteuse:
il y a 4 ans
Andrew Tate = Bougnoul
il y a 4 ans
Why are you talking about a farm? I don't get it. Are you a farmer?
il y a 4 ans
Arrêtes de faire belhani t'es américain
:Menteuse:
Non on a poster sur steam et ailleur.
GIF
il y a 4 ans
Don't revelate
:Mouais_Jesus:
Doctorant en FACESITTING :Facesitting: :Facesitting: :Facesitting:
il y a 4 ans
Andrew Tate = Bougnoul
What is a bougnoul?
il y a 4 ans
Yes it is but you already know it because euh you are french image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]-de-funes-est-content.png
Supersonique et toient?
:Concorde:
il y a 4 ans
What is a bougnoul?
Somone who is bougnouling
il y a 4 ans
Hello, I am American. Are you guys like the French version of 4chan? I saw a guy talking about you on 4chan. What is your opinion about Donald Trump and Andrew Tate?
Death-testicle my bureau
:godefroid:
GIF
++ DEUS EST MACHINA ++
GIF
il y a 4 ans
Yes it is but you already know it because euh you are french image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]-de-funes-est-content.png
I'm not French, luckily! French fags are virgin guys who love to surrender and live a shit country
il y a 4 ans
thisent
:Zinzingolin:
Supersonique et toient?
:Concorde:
il y a 4 ans
Make america great again
Image
:federation_de_terre:
:Union_europe:
:belgique:
:France_rep:
:alergie:
:amazigh:
il y a 4 ans
Lots of French immigrants are coming to our great country. No American wants to live in France. It shows that America is better than France
il y a 4 ans
I'm not French, luckily! French fags are virgin guys who love to surrender and live a shit country
Do you know the Concorde? Oh , sorry, civilian-supersonic plane is a thing that USA isn't able to do due to their low IQ
:brise2:
Supersonique et toient?
:Concorde:
il y a 4 ans
Bann
Bann
4 ans
Make america great again
Image
dégage le kjuif
il y a 4 ans
America is so much better than France, that's why you took an American name from an American cartoon MrCartman
il y a 4 ans