Créer un compteSe connecter
La meilleure decision que Jai fait depuis le debut dannee ( janvier ), app de merde qui te consome mentalement de petit a petit.
:risibo:
il y a 4 ans
Apprendre à écrire ça aurait été top en comparaison
:DanceParty:
il y a 4 ans
Bravo khey
:toi:
il y a 4 ans
Le nombre de 10/10 que j'ai pu voir en live sur cette appli c'est dingue
il y a 4 ans
Apprendre à écrire ça aurait été top en comparaison
:DanceParty:
Je suis pas francophone kheyou
:risi_sad:
je fais leffort just pour communiquer avec vous mes kheyou
:risi_sad:
il y a 4 ans
Je suis pas francophone kheyou
:risi_sad:
je fais leffort just pour communiquer avec vous mes kheyou
:risi_sad:
Aya tu nous viens d'où?
il y a 4 ans
Le forom te félicite kheyou
:jesusmac:
il y a 4 ans
Hyundai
Hyundai
4 ans
Bravo khey
:toi:
Mercii cle
:dicaprio:
il y a 4 ans
je pige pas comment on peut installer ça dans un premier temps mais je salue l'initiative.
bon servrage.
il y a 4 ans
Aya tu nous viens d'où?
I'm from Oran, Algeria
:risi8:
, my main languages are english and arabic, I can speak french tho ( acquiri par default m'voyez?
:bouais:
) but sometimes I have difficulties to express myself with it.
I have been in 18-25 since 2009, a ghost fag they say, but from me I see it as an assassin, an eagle lurking from the shadows but seen from no one
:nazgul_cheval:
il y a 4 ans
Le forom te félicite kheyou
:jesusmac:
Grazie mi kheyouuu
:dicaprio:
il y a 4 ans
:dicaprio:
il y a 4 ans
je pige pas comment on peut installer ça dans un premier temps mais je salue l'initiative.
bon servrage.
Merci sac a pouMoche
:ahi:
il y a 4 ans
I'm from Oran, Algeria
:risi8:
, my main languages are english and arabic, I can speak french tho ( acquiri par default m'voyez?
:bouais:
) but sometimes I have difficulties to express myself with it.
I have been in 18-25 since 2009, a ghost fag they say, but from me I see it as an assassin, an eagle lurking from the shadows but seen from no one
:nazgul_cheval:
Ok but you should check the english version of tiktok. Better content. Tiktok isn't evil in fact it's less evil than shitty Meta softs that are coded by lazy brainless people.
:DanceParty:
il y a 4 ans
Ok but you should check the english version of tiktok. Better content. Tiktok isn't evil in fact it's less evil than shitty Meta softs that are coded by lazy brainless people.
:DanceParty:
Yes over the time since tiktok content is based by your likes, my tiktok content became more english ( mainly USA ) and rarely french tiktoks, but whats dangerous with tiktok is the fact that's so addicting and it messes with your brain, your dopamine receptors. Scrolling through endless short videos. Also it's very time consuming. I can't believe how quickly time passes when using it. It's like you become absorbed on your phone and no longer present. I can go on and on but it's gonna be a pave.
il y a 4 ans
:bouais:
il y a 4 ans
Yes over the time since tiktok content is based by your likes, my tiktok content became more english ( mainly USA ) and rarely french tiktoks, but whats dangerous with tiktok is the fact that's so addicting and it messes with your brain, your dopamine receptors. Scrolling through endless short videos. Also it's very time consuming. I can't believe how quickly time passes when using it. It's like you become absorbed on your phone and no longer present. I can go on and on but it's gonna be a pave.
That's BS bro i get bored quickly with tiktok's format and your attention deficit is due to carbs. External input won't modify your brain capacity to concentrate it's just a trendy propaganda. I personally had to change location and language manually but ok if you say so. anyway we're doomed bc of censorship and money. Only oriented garbage allowed.
il y a 4 ans
C'est bien go installer douyin maintenant
:ok:
il y a 4 ans
Apprendre à écrire ça aurait été top en comparaison
:DanceParty:
gnegne
:DanceParty:
il y a 4 ans
gnegne
:DanceParty:
blbl
:Fished:
:Fished:
:Fished:
il y a 4 ans