Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeMy Style Is Ri-dic-dic-diculous-ulous-ulous
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Wanna See You Work Your Body
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
When Timbo’ Is In The Party, Everybody Put Up They Hands
I Get A Half A Mil’ For My Beats, You Get A Couple Grand
Never Gon’ See The Day That I Ain’t Got The Upper Hand
I’m Respected From Californ-I-A Way Down To Japan
I’m A Real Producer, And You Just A Piano Man
Your Songs Don’t Top The Charts — I Heard ’em, I’m Not A Fan
Niggas Talkin’ Greasy, I’m The One That Gave Them They Chance
Somebody Need To Tell ’em That They Can’t Do It Like I Can
If You See Us In The Club, We’ll Be Actin’ Real Nice
If You See Us On The Floor, You’ll Be Watchin’ All Night
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
Wanna See You Work Your Body (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
If You See Us In The Club, We’ll Be Actin’ Real Nice
f You See Us On The Floor, You’ll Be Watchin’ All Night
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
Wanna See You Work Your Body (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
When Timbo’ Is In The Party, Everybody Put Up They Hands
I Get A Half A Mil’ For My Beats, You Get A Couple Grand
Never Gon’ See The Day That I Ain’t Got The Upper Hand
I’m Respected From Californ-I-A Way Down To Japan
I’m A Real Producer, And You Just A Piano Man
Your Songs Don’t Top The Charts — I Heard ’em, I’m Not A Fan
Niggas Talkin’ Greasy, I’m The One That Gave Them They Chance
Somebody Need To Tell ’em That They Can’t Do It Like I Can
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Wanna See You Work Your Body
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Ta réact skibidi ?
il y a 3 ans
Sondage — 2 votes
je la fuck
je fais rien
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs
YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeMy Style Is Ri-dic-dic-diculous-ulous-ulous
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Wanna See You Work Your Body
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
When Timbo’ Is In The Party, Everybody Put Up They Hands
I Get A Half A Mil’ For My Beats, You Get A Couple Grand
Never Gon’ See The Day That I Ain’t Got The Upper Hand
I’m Respected From Californ-I-A Way Down To Japan
I’m A Real Producer, And You Just A Piano Man
Your Songs Don’t Top The Charts — I Heard ’em, I’m Not A Fan
Niggas Talkin’ Greasy, I’m The One That Gave Them They Chance
Somebody Need To Tell ’em That They Can’t Do It Like I Can
If You See Us In The Club, We’ll Be Actin’ Real Nice
If You See Us On The Floor, You’ll Be Watchin’ All Night
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
Wanna See You Work Your Body (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
If You See Us In The Club, We’ll Be Actin’ Real Nice
f You See Us On The Floor, You’ll Be Watchin’ All Night
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
Wanna See You Work Your Body (So Give It To Me, Give It To Me, Give It To Me)
When Timbo’ Is In The Party, Everybody Put Up They Hands
I Get A Half A Mil’ For My Beats, You Get A Couple Grand
Never Gon’ See The Day That I Ain’t Got The Upper Hand
I’m Respected From Californ-I-A Way Down To Japan
I’m A Real Producer, And You Just A Piano Man
Your Songs Don’t Top The Charts — I Heard ’em, I’m Not A Fan
Niggas Talkin’ Greasy, I’m The One That Gave Them They Chance
Somebody Need To Tell ’em That They Can’t Do It Like I Can
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
Brr Stibidi Dop Dop Dop Dop Dop
Yes Yes Yes Yes Shtib Shtibidi Dip Dibidi
Wwww Yes Yes Yes Yes
We Ain’t Here To Hurt Nobody
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Wanna See You Work Your Body
Stibidi Stibidi Stibidi
Ta réact skibidi ?
Perso :

YouTube
Vidéo YouTube
il y a 3 ans









