Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
*Tiens, il y a une nouvelle saveur de Freeway*
- Eh, excusez moi, pardon mais vous gênez l'accès au Freeway
- Sorry, I didn't mean to...
- YOU ARE BLOCKING THE FREEWAY TO MY FREEWAY
-
There you go pal
- Oh, it is you, Leo
-
- I esperate you are not trying to fly the delishousse liquid here Leo
- Oh, I wouldn't dare old sport
- Good. Good. Do you like the beer of Lidl Leo ?
- Sure, I...
- Because I love fucking it
- You mean you fucking like it, right?
- Yes, isn't it?
- TOUT LE MONDE FERME SA GUEULE, ET LES MÉGÈRES, ON OUVRE LES CAISSES, CECI EST UN HOLD UP
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png
- Wait, is he for real?
- Oh yes a little. It is Jonathan, he do the hold up every week it's ok
- ET LES BIÈRES, ON FAIT PASSER LES BIÈRES JUSQU'À MOI, TRANQUILLE
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png
- Hi Jonath'
- Oh, hi Barnabé and Leo
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png Leo, you are stealing not the freeway does you?
- No he's it not Jonath'
- Good
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png
- I was on my way home, have a ball guys
-
- Excousay-moaw, je voudray passay s'il vous en prie
- Eh Mag', viens dont voir ton p'tit mamour il est tombé sur qui
- ...
- Oh mais c'est Da Vinci Code, j'ai lu tout vos livres vous êtes trop bien je veux un selfie
:
- Hum, ok, take it easy guys
- Eh l'aut' y s'croit tout mieux que personne parce qu'il parle le nou-yorkais
- I think I'm having a bit of a panic attack here
- It's ok Leo, I'm going to shoot around you
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png
-
https://image.noelshack.com[...]plotiste-agent-double.png
- Fuck
It happens every fucking time, why does the kronenbourg 9,2% have to taste so good?
- Eh, excusez moi, pardon mais vous gênez l'accès au Freeway
- Sorry, I didn't mean to...
- YOU ARE BLOCKING THE FREEWAY TO MY FREEWAY
-
- Oh, it is you, Leo
-
- I esperate you are not trying to fly the delishousse liquid here Leo
- Oh, I wouldn't dare old sport
- Good. Good. Do you like the beer of Lidl Leo ?
- Sure, I...
- Because I love fucking it
- You mean you fucking like it, right?
- Yes, isn't it?
- TOUT LE MONDE FERME SA GUEULE, ET LES MÉGÈRES, ON OUVRE LES CAISSES, CECI EST UN HOLD UP
- Wait, is he for real?
- Oh yes a little. It is Jonathan, he do the hold up every week it's ok
- ET LES BIÈRES, ON FAIT PASSER LES BIÈRES JUSQU'À MOI, TRANQUILLE
- Hi Jonath'
- Oh, hi Barnabé and Leo
- No he's it not Jonath'
- Good
- I was on my way home, have a ball guys
-
- Excousay-moaw, je voudray passay s'il vous en prie
- Eh Mag', viens dont voir ton p'tit mamour il est tombé sur qui
- ...
- Oh mais c'est Da Vinci Code, j'ai lu tout vos livres vous êtes trop bien je veux un selfie
- Hum, ok, take it easy guys
- Eh l'aut' y s'croit tout mieux que personne parce qu'il parle le nou-yorkais
- I think I'm having a bit of a panic attack here
- It's ok Leo, I'm going to shoot around you
-
- Fuck
il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsDommage il manque Mickey
Onche Petit monstre tu es le champion. Dans ton espace virtuel tu apparais tellement réel.
il y a 3 ans













