Créer un compteSe connecter
The tie, Hervé, is it a medical prescription? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

If you judge it that way... image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]581506487-hervealaise.png

No, it's a question... image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

I could have come in a bow tie, I didn't dare image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]581506487-hervealaise.png

Everyone is in a tie, how do you feel there? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

At ease image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]81506552-hervealaise2.png

Rather comfortable without a tie image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

Ah but I can have a bow tie, a tie, whatever. Today, of course, I'm usually like that image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]581506487-hervealaise.png

Do you believe in dress codes, especially as they relate to representational occupations? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

Being on time, being honest, may be more important than actually having a tie or anything else, don't you think? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]581506487-hervealaise.png
il y a 3 ans
What do you think? In sales, is the tie important or not? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

Yes, no, but there, anyway, the fact of not coming in a tie we are sure that the interlocutor will make us a reflection, it does not miss each time image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]6/2/1580825510-gerard.png

The commercial, it is a suit, it is a tie, therefore obviously, the suit the tie is a uniform image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]6/2/1580825510-gerard.png

ONCE ONE TIME that we are clear, it is important for us to listen to Hervé's motivations for not wearing a tie image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

What motivated you to leave this morning without it? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]1581506617-recruteur1.png

Ah well it was like that, I told myself this morning I don't wear any image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]81506552-hervealaise2.png
il y a 3 ans
What do you think? In sales, is the tie important or not? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

Yes, no, but there, anyway, the fact of not coming in a tie we are sure that the interlocutor will make us a reflection, it does not miss each time image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]6/2/1580825510-gerard.png

The commercial, it is a suit, it is a tie, therefore obviously, the suit the tie is a uniform image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]6/2/1580825510-gerard.png

ONCE ONE TIME that we are clear, it is important for us to listen to Hervé's motivations for not wearing a tie image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]0700-removebg-preview.png

What motivated you to leave this morning without it? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]1581506617-recruteur1.png

Ah well it was like that, I told myself this morning I don't wear any image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]81506552-hervealaise2.png
Du génie de le traduire en anglais putain
:jesus_moqueur:
il y a 3 ans
Du génie de le traduire en anglais putain
:jesus_moqueur:
Je l'avais fait y a quelques années et j'ai retrouvé mon post sur
:jvcuck:
il y a 3 ans
The tie or not the tie, that is the question
:Crie:
Saka, diminutif d’Arasaka, fondée en 1915, 890 milliards d'eurodollars de valeur monétaire, 600 000 membres. Et toi?
il y a 3 ans