If you don't speak english = punaises de lit on your whole family
How is it going my fellow onchois ?
How is it going my fellow onchois ?
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsI'm eating a delicious cassoulet
Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.
il y a 4 ans
I'm doing verry well thank you honey.
It's a pleasure TresGrosTare
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans
daddy stop de me lick les feetent
https://image.noelshack.com[...]risitas-le-beau-gosse.png
il y a 4 ans
I'm eating a delicious cassoulet
You're Lucky to eat such a delicious cassoulet
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsSi hablar en Ingles es lo mejor !
No te hagas el pendejo cabron
Shut up speak fucking english you stupid shit
Shut up speak fucking english you stupid shit
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans
Oh shit man what a topic man
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
How did u say in your shithole ? Oh yes I remember "C'est le topic le poulay"
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
Fuck man u fking baguettes are so funny
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
How did u say in your shithole ? Oh yes I remember "C'est le topic le poulay"
Fuck man u fking baguettes are so funny
il y a 4 ans
You're Lucky to eat such a delicious cassoulet
Mdrrrr yes
Reactor Online. Sensors Online. Weapons Online. All Systems Nominal.
il y a 4 ans
doing good and you disgusting oxygen thief of a nigger ?
Doing fine thanks
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans
No te hagas el pendejo cabron
Shut up speak fucking english you stupid shit
Shut up speak fucking english you stupid shit
Membre de la communauté du
il y a 4 ans
Oh shit man what a topic man
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
How did u say in your shithole ? Oh yes I remember "C'est le topic le poulay"
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
Fuck man u fking baguettes are so funny
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1611841177-ahiahiahi.png
How did u say in your shithole ? Oh yes I remember "C'est le topic le poulay"
Fuck man u fking baguettes are so funny
I'm glad you enjoy my topic, very blue cordon my brother
That's how baguette people say it I think
That's how baguette people say it I think
Au plaisir ~
il y a 4 ans


























