Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsDes gros tarés dans les commentaires, ils sont au courant que le tonton déteste les américains ?
il y a 3 ans
Des gros tarés dans les commentaires, ils sont au courant que le tonton déteste les américains ?
C'est pas des américains c'est ça le truc
Des européens et des asiatiques
Des européens et des asiatiques
il y a 3 ans
C'est pas des américains c'est ça le truc
Des européens et des asiatiques
Des européens et des asiatiques
Le mec qui pense que c'est un prophète dans les commentaires
I genuinely believe He (YT looks for his name) was a kind of messianic figure. The Bible even states that those who speak the truth will be hated for it. One of the greatest men to ever live. As R. Hess said defiantly at his trial “I had the honour to serve under the greatest son that my country has produced in its 1000 year history.”
I genuinely believe He (YT looks for his name) was a kind of messianic figure. The Bible even states that those who speak the truth will be hated for it. One of the greatest men to ever live. As R. Hess said defiantly at his trial “I had the honour to serve under the greatest son that my country has produced in its 1000 year history.”
il y a 3 ans













