Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
http://image.noelshack.com[...]4/1690460853-aabbccrt.png
https://www.ladbible.com/[...]in%20her%20home%20country
“In America, it is very common for men to approach you and offer to buy you a drink. Sometimes it’s even too aggressive, like I’ve had times going out in Arizona and LA, where men will just come up to you and grab your arm [and tell you], ‘I’m buying you a drink’."
However, once she moved to Australia, she found conversing with strangers in bars less frequent.
“It's so different here,' she continues.
“Men kind of sit back, let you approach them more, and they're not as aggressive with it.
“After one of the first few times I went out, I felt like I was so ugly, I was like 'Why are these guys not approaching me?
“That sounds very conceited, but going from what I know, I just thought it was so weird that guys weren't approaching any girls.”
At one point, Tate says her Aussie friend explained that men aren’t likely to approach a stranger while out.
To which she told her friend: “‘What you have to pay for your own drinks on a night out?’”
“In America, it is very common for men to approach you and offer to buy you a drink. Sometimes it’s even too aggressive, like I’ve had times going out in Arizona and LA, where men will just come up to you and grab your arm [and tell you], ‘I’m buying you a drink’."
However, once she moved to Australia, she found conversing with strangers in bars less frequent.
“It's so different here,' she continues.
“Men kind of sit back, let you approach them more, and they're not as aggressive with it.
“After one of the first few times I went out, I felt like I was so ugly, I was like 'Why are these guys not approaching me?
“That sounds very conceited, but going from what I know, I just thought it was so weird that guys weren't approaching any girls.”
At one point, Tate says her Aussie friend explained that men aren’t likely to approach a stranger while out.
To which she told her friend: “‘What you have to pay for your own drinks on a night out?’”
il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsEt la traduction c'est en option FDP ?!
Apprends la langue de Shakespeare mongolito
il y a 3 ans
WAH C'EST SUPER INTERESSANT VITE UN TOPIC RACISTE ET SUR LES TRAPS APRES GENIAL PALABOUCLE ICI HEIN MERCI
il y a 3 ans
Pour résumer =
Une pute qui se prend pour une princesse et fini par réaliser, grâce au stoïcisme australien, qu'elle n'est qu'une pute
Une pute qui se prend pour une princesse et fini par réaliser, grâce au stoïcisme australien, qu'elle n'est qu'une pute
il y a 3 ans
La meuf tellement habituée à se faire offrir des verres qu'elle est choquée de devoir payer elle même
Bordel je rêve que ce soit pareil en Fronce mais trop de cucks ici prêt à se ruiner pour une tchoin
Bordel je rêve que ce soit pareil en Fronce mais trop de cucks ici prêt à se ruiner pour une tchoin
il y a 3 ans
http://image.noelshack.com[...]4/1690460853-aabbccrt.png
https://www.ladbible.com/[...]in%20her%20home%20country
“In America, it is very common for men to approach you and offer to buy you a drink. Sometimes it’s even too aggressive, like I’ve had times going out in Arizona and LA, where men will just come up to you and grab your arm [and tell you], ‘I’m buying you a drink’."
However, once she moved to Australia, she found conversing with strangers in bars less frequent.
“It's so different here,' she continues.
“Men kind of sit back, let you approach them more, and they're not as aggressive with it.
“After one of the first few times I went out, I felt like I was so ugly, I was like 'Why are these guys not approaching me?
“That sounds very conceited, but going from what I know, I just thought it was so weird that guys weren't approaching any girls.”
At one point, Tate says her Aussie friend explained that men aren’t likely to approach a stranger while out.
To which she told her friend: “‘What you have to pay for your own drinks on a night out?’”
“In America, it is very common for men to approach you and offer to buy you a drink. Sometimes it’s even too aggressive, like I’ve had times going out in Arizona and LA, where men will just come up to you and grab your arm [and tell you], ‘I’m buying you a drink’."
However, once she moved to Australia, she found conversing with strangers in bars less frequent.
“It's so different here,' she continues.
“Men kind of sit back, let you approach them more, and they're not as aggressive with it.
“After one of the first few times I went out, I felt like I was so ugly, I was like 'Why are these guys not approaching me?
“That sounds very conceited, but going from what I know, I just thought it was so weird that guys weren't approaching any girls.”
At one point, Tate says her Aussie friend explained that men aren’t likely to approach a stranger while out.
To which she told her friend: “‘What you have to pay for your own drinks on a night out?’”
Je résume au USA on lui offre des verres sa la dérange en Australie on ne lui en offre pas ça la dérange
il y a 3 ans
D'ailleurs grâce aux zoomers
C'est fini cette tradition de l'homme qui paie (les millenials avaient commencé la transition)
Jsuis entre les deux générations et j'ai pu converser avec des femmes des deux générations
Les zoomeuses offrent même des verres sans soucis, le 50/50 est rare
Les millenials attendent que tu paies les verres
C'est fini cette tradition de l'homme qui paie (les millenials avaient commencé la transition)
Jsuis entre les deux générations et j'ai pu converser avec des femmes des deux générations
Les zoomeuses offrent même des verres sans soucis, le 50/50 est rare
Les millenials attendent que tu paies les verres
il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsJe résume au USA on lui offre des verres sa la dérange en Australie on ne lui en offre pas ça la dérange
C'est exactement ça, bien résumé
Je n'ai pas de compte secondaire et je n'en ai jamais eu, les usurpateurs sont des FDP qui méritent de Crever
il y a 3 ans
Je résume au USA on lui offre des verres sa la dérange en Australie on ne lui en offre pas ça la dérange
On appelle ça la logique féminine.
Certifié tous gaz.
il y a 3 ans
par contre quand c'est un khey qui veut lui offrir un verre , ça crie au viol
il y a 3 ans
Le seul pays où je me suis fait ostensiblement draguer c'est aux États-Unis donc bon
il y a 3 ans































