Créer un compteSe connecter
When I was a young man, I wanted to change the world.

I found it was difficult to change the world, so I tried to change my nation.

When I found I couldn't change the nation, I began to focus on my town. I couldn't change the town and as an older man, I tried to change my family.

Now, as an old man, I realize the only thing I can change is myself, and suddenly I realize that if long ago I had changed myself, I could have made an impact on my family. My family and I could have made an impact on our town. Their impact could have changed the nation and I could indeed have changed the world.

Author: Unknown Monk 1100 A.D.

GIF
Un dettes paient TOUJOU ses Lannister
:hype:
il y a 3 ans
Vous réfléchissez c'est ça ? image.noelshack.com https://image.noelshack.com[...]572-cerseidouxsourire.png
Un dettes paient TOUJOU ses Lannister
:hype:
il y a 3 ans