Créer un compteSe connecter


I know this pretty rave girl
:KJdance:

Allways think about her
:Kj_saute_sur_place_ce_debilus:

And when she says "Hi" to me
:Kj_course_:

Butterflies going throught me
:Fille_fofolle:

And when I see her dancing
:kjRGB4:

I wanna take a chance
:DanceParty:

To get a little closer
:hololive_dance:

And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I now this pretty rave girl
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl.
I know this pretty rave girl
Allways think about her
And when she says "Hi" to me
Butterflies going throught me
And when I see her dancing
I wanna take a chance
To get a little closer
And maybe get to know her.
I know this pretty rave girl
I know this pretty rave girl
il y a 3 ans
Bordel elle ne peut pas sortir de ma tête
:Kj_course:
il y a 3 ans
Je t'ai déjà répondu avant,ça se laisse écouter mais c'est le genre de son que j'écouterai uniquement seul
:chat_oreille:


Ça tombe bien j'ai 0 ami
:chat_oreille:
il y a 3 ans
Je t'ai déjà répondu avant,ça se laisse écouter mais c'est le genre de son que j'écouterai uniquement seul
:chat_oreille:


Ça tombe bien j'ai 0 ami
:chat_oreille:
Bah faut avoir 0 ami pour assumer ce genre de musique
:interloque:
il y a 3 ans