Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
"The only freedom man really wants is the freedom to be comfortable."
" I found myself lost in my own club.
I trusted few, feared most.
Nomad offered escape and exile.
I didn’t know if leaving would cure or kill this thing we created.
I didn’t know if it was an act of strength or cowardice.
I didn’t know…so I stayed.
I stayed because in the end, the only way I could hold this up was to suffer under the weight of it."
"Inside the club there to be truth.
Our word was our honor.
But outside…it was all about deception.
Lies were our defense, our default.
To survive you had to master the art of perjury.
The lie and the truth had to feel the same.
But once you learn that skill nobody knows the truth
in or outside the club…especially you."
Topic Ambience music:
Topic Sons of Anarchy Quotes
Sons Of Anarchy Official Onche Charter =>
https://onche.org/topic/160688/sons-of-anarchy-onche/1
" I found myself lost in my own club.
I trusted few, feared most.
Nomad offered escape and exile.
I didn’t know if leaving would cure or kill this thing we created.
I didn’t know if it was an act of strength or cowardice.
I didn’t know…so I stayed.
I stayed because in the end, the only way I could hold this up was to suffer under the weight of it."
"Inside the club there to be truth.
Our word was our honor.
But outside…it was all about deception.
Lies were our defense, our default.
To survive you had to master the art of perjury.
The lie and the truth had to feel the same.
But once you learn that skill nobody knows the truth
in or outside the club…especially you."
John Teller
Founder of Samcro


Topic Ambience music:

YouTube
Vidéo YouTubeTopic Sons of Anarchy Quotes
Sons Of Anarchy Official Onche Charter =>
President Of Samcro
{Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original}il y a 3 ans
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs




