Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
how would you call, in a literary passage of a description of a deeply brightly yet unnaturally hollow seeming from the disinterest in the immediate worth and mere existrence oif the frankly task to kill ; the pins only, all the rest of the body clenched in the not cruel (but like... not fardical, but like the idea is of somezthing looking ceremoniously superbly meaningless yet flawless for the result of a radical and wholly inequitious -not punition, but...- precippitated worldlymeaningless ('clean this thing) but axiomatiically -but here we talk of ideology) essential, nay, even, higher than any mass, any party, any birth or mariage or diploma or scientific discoveries or any of these frankly.... noisy, unsatisfying, absurd succession of dirimant triffles ; men, you see, I am no dupe, no dupe of Goering, no dupe of that outwardly seeming Himmler, nor dupe of our, as you know, Guide, and Führer, Herr Hitler. For he the Führer himself is the absolute, essential duped-If, truly, at least, Herr Heinrich; when it came to, well, the holocaust, which we know you deny, but uttering it again will only add to your case.
-I concurr Herr Presidänt. Not out of any illusory respect for this parody of civility. Germany, nay, the only, the last, and now, the consideration of any... any of this... Any of these visions, Yes ! [Public shouting; shocked and ashamed].
Yes! Yes! Now public, I will soothe your anguish. What you shout now, you shout and shout as the animals that you have allowed our V..olk! (a piercing, even brightened pure piercing grey expanse of anemic cruelty glowed in his strange, empty blue void of his heinous sight. And two starkly pins jolted in any with shame, as menschen you were never. No.
genocide of, among others (too many), most of european jewry that couldn't escape on time or gullibly or who knows how ended in this great Sheol of abomination. This seems, really, sensible to think that such a wretched, inhumane event, or succession of events ever happened. And yet, had the nazis not almost systematically destroyed the buildings, destroyed the evidence, destroyed the papers, leaving out only, as a last facetious gift to humane sentiments, these hastily crumpled, defying all honour and morals that the deaths be respected, many of us, Captain, vomited on the spot. Here and there, those Kapos and SS that hadn't been mutilated to death by their former guinea pigs (whom themselves were fantastically brushed, and fed, and taken out for a walk along the constantly buzzing walls of sharp, cold, harbringing the daily toll of freshly picked flower heads.
I saw, things that none can, and non shall ever admire. On a derelict, squeaking wheelbarrow. A Ukrainian Kapo, recognized by the bulge of cruel privations that had dangles all these years beneath his formerly proud and iniquitious heelbarrow. As of now none frankly who came back alive, -though we now all have gnawing doubt if this, if God, if men and their follies and such innocent and eternal revolutions of giant masses of serene gas balls and rocks around the sun that constitute our visible galaxy ; upon all this, how so, how can it be allowed and possible and how not to cry, cry to the Lord, cry and berate him and swear at him and say like that shleimel of the shleimels, that poor sob whose the goyim brandish foolishly the sanguinous martyr of. Must they lie so, Adonai only you, only you, the other uncertain. I saw still in this dead kingdom of the living, heelbarrows more, rusting, so full of mangled gore, that all the men's heads looked like mummified jews of old after their escape from slavely.
There is barely more to relate to you, my friend; It was as you see, a topography found nowhere in nature. You see, I used to be an architect. After returning to life, to this ersatz of ...breathin perhaps? After this I, as one of the last still alive coordionator sub rank active dutyr, I took a well well merited pause. This work, thought I, it is definitley better than when I worked at those -my ass- wagons of the people.
Here, you know, there is not pressure, no management, nonthing, really, going on. I will allow myself a last jocular remark. Here compared to the auto, didn't I say that ?
Of course, of course, but I am beginning to be afraid of you.
You shan't worry, let me explain, give it, and make it try first?
-I concurr Herr Presidänt. Not out of any illusory respect for this parody of civility. Germany, nay, the only, the last, and now, the consideration of any... any of this... Any of these visions, Yes ! [Public shouting; shocked and ashamed].
Yes! Yes! Now public, I will soothe your anguish. What you shout now, you shout and shout as the animals that you have allowed our V..olk! (a piercing, even brightened pure piercing grey expanse of anemic cruelty glowed in his strange, empty blue void of his heinous sight. And two starkly pins jolted in any with shame, as menschen you were never. No.
genocide of, among others (too many), most of european jewry that couldn't escape on time or gullibly or who knows how ended in this great Sheol of abomination. This seems, really, sensible to think that such a wretched, inhumane event, or succession of events ever happened. And yet, had the nazis not almost systematically destroyed the buildings, destroyed the evidence, destroyed the papers, leaving out only, as a last facetious gift to humane sentiments, these hastily crumpled, defying all honour and morals that the deaths be respected, many of us, Captain, vomited on the spot. Here and there, those Kapos and SS that hadn't been mutilated to death by their former guinea pigs (whom themselves were fantastically brushed, and fed, and taken out for a walk along the constantly buzzing walls of sharp, cold, harbringing the daily toll of freshly picked flower heads.
I saw, things that none can, and non shall ever admire. On a derelict, squeaking wheelbarrow. A Ukrainian Kapo, recognized by the bulge of cruel privations that had dangles all these years beneath his formerly proud and iniquitious heelbarrow. As of now none frankly who came back alive, -though we now all have gnawing doubt if this, if God, if men and their follies and such innocent and eternal revolutions of giant masses of serene gas balls and rocks around the sun that constitute our visible galaxy ; upon all this, how so, how can it be allowed and possible and how not to cry, cry to the Lord, cry and berate him and swear at him and say like that shleimel of the shleimels, that poor sob whose the goyim brandish foolishly the sanguinous martyr of. Must they lie so, Adonai only you, only you, the other uncertain. I saw still in this dead kingdom of the living, heelbarrows more, rusting, so full of mangled gore, that all the men's heads looked like mummified jews of old after their escape from slavely.
There is barely more to relate to you, my friend; It was as you see, a topography found nowhere in nature. You see, I used to be an architect. After returning to life, to this ersatz of ...breathin perhaps? After this I, as one of the last still alive coordionator sub rank active dutyr, I took a well well merited pause. This work, thought I, it is definitley better than when I worked at those -my ass- wagons of the people.
Here, you know, there is not pressure, no management, nonthing, really, going on. I will allow myself a last jocular remark. Here compared to the auto, didn't I say that ?
Of course, of course, but I am beginning to be afraid of you.
You shan't worry, let me explain, give it, and make it try first?
il y a 11 jours
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsmost monticules of neither bodies nor skeletons but a much, much, I cannot help but pause at this point, and although I am now, neither a jew, nor a deportee, nor was I even born at this time, but, how could a group of frankly seeing them at first glance, you wouldn't expect to en d up in a 10 times pressurized chamber, the door latch violently opening, a very germanly obedient Herre Frau aligning the diagonal of her marvel of technlogy and sweet promise of her Führer of a Reich regenerated at once, and work for all through joy and gleaming sportly young Germans same as the once glorious Arminius and his lofty band. Herr Fräu, yourself must know, as I am wont of talking only of this worthy glimmer in their volkerwanderunging soul ; you are as me a German, and a true German wife and mother at that. And beyond, Aryan. Our army... watch the timer and pressure, let it not go over the red indicator, bitte. Our army I shudder at the mere prescience that this band of yore and overyore and everyore as won't gather evermore on this sullenest of Earth.
-Herr Fräu, signs of expiration ?
This whole posting, I don't mind about it frankly. May I go back to that truly pitiful and harsh reality of our mother of us all, nature - I as you know abhore as a principle those immature childish and truly mediocre prancing so called "Odinists". You know that. You know however the Odal rune that I wear. I abhorre the scoundrel spawns of those once out of control pestiferous degenerate race of those "Gypsies". The lot of them, trust me, they chanted the same folie de chinoiserie de je ne sais plus of these entartete, sorry, I forgot your lacking Deutsche, oh, my fair Fräulein. Suffices to say, degenerate.
-Let him, let him, his nose, besides, it will find plenty of air, Ah, Ah. Those jokes we used to make in the burschenshaften.
Fräulein, Fräulein, Mooon emour l'est-il pas ? Pardon, pardon my fiery soul. For the Aryan soul truly, in finally rending its thousand-wide clotting crusty clenching with their devilishly white thangs drenched with a gruel gravily murky vomit of blood that these damned, wretched merchants of corruptions latch onto the treasoned, violated, uprooted - NAY- nay nay no more.
This thing here, let it garggle and foam. Let his head yellow, and the peculiar vein of his forehead expand to this nearing burst level.
This man, as I humorously describe to you, oh fair, beautiful Fräulein, has it been you, I remember now, on the rock next to the Rhine. The fair, fair maiden on the rock. And the feared feared Suebians of old. Lorelei, it is you, no doubt.
Lorelei your eyes, blue like the moon plunging behind this almost mirage like sand beach in Heligoland. Lorelei, I implore you. Stay, the hatch has open. Stay and look, I beg of you. Lorelei your charm and beauty can gleam this... this perfectly, and I am, ach, at loss of words. Only now these insultingly small eyes of man, that I am, only this nown ;
and the bezel ornament of the strings raining down of the graceful hair of angel golden. And of more, intricacies innumerable, lacings and witchy curvings and layers of marvels hidden which nay ever the jew-ometres and their cunning weights and spitting horrendous rattle and babble sullying with crying Goethe, Hölderlin and the oldermost of our forefathers. They clench, Lorelei, theirs fists full of erupting rage.
Open now, push the button, Herr Fräulein, meine Lorelei of fair and grace.
I won the bet with Friedrich. You see, Fräulein , the flying Dutchman survives. He may curse our small curtuous bike "rent", but an Aryan brother to us he is no doubt.
But the flying Juden. The humour in this paradise is getting, must I say quite well worth continuing this historic and heroic moment. Here, Herr Judtott, put a piece of ham in that beak of yours.
Ciao! Fräulein.
of disgust wrinkled hands and unmeasurable brocadests sooty to die the insides darkened by the bleakest of the most barbarous judeo-bolshevik full of their nightmarish chutzpah as that old derelict reeking old oily
, and the lofty unfathomable in the widest cloistered ecstatic dreams of the sages and hermits of old. The light, in its glowy sylphid capture in eternity ; the result, the Obersturmfuhrer doctor assistant, wincing at this madonna of the mirkenwood peaceful and highly moral corner of the Lände's jolly hinterland of uber alles none doubting, and the winking no doubt filled the head of our two flaxen headed curly angelots, ah, Fraulein, this war, I cannot say it, long it is, and no more. His unmistakenly German, nay- Nordic in the full gracious atavistic grace of this implacable proof of aryan oh so unique idealistic reverie. Now Erich, above the fuming clouds rising from the cannons of the Tigers, in the foggy as though the mendicant of the Valkyries we left for their untermensch-like downfall and shaming for their wormish, splattered and dishonorable mincing carnage they turned into at the hands of mere judeo bolshevik hordes. These, you must know, brother, the classes we had are no use. It looks as though the green suspended tissue dangling on a tree and fluttering in an atrocious primite spectacle the flailing of the colon of the poor soul. Cracking a cigarette, Hans approached this macabre filandrous kite airing, flapping abject garggling ventuous ever graver sinister bass like harrowing yell. And the dangling entrail ; this most correct symbol of the carnage of men, which they call a great glory. Fore nothing more than this same, atrociously bulging, veiny, foul, abominously humming in the whole world the final appeal of the grand paradise of equanimous death.
-Herr Fräu, signs of expiration ?
This whole posting, I don't mind about it frankly. May I go back to that truly pitiful and harsh reality of our mother of us all, nature - I as you know abhore as a principle those immature childish and truly mediocre prancing so called "Odinists". You know that. You know however the Odal rune that I wear. I abhorre the scoundrel spawns of those once out of control pestiferous degenerate race of those "Gypsies". The lot of them, trust me, they chanted the same folie de chinoiserie de je ne sais plus of these entartete, sorry, I forgot your lacking Deutsche, oh, my fair Fräulein. Suffices to say, degenerate.
-Let him, let him, his nose, besides, it will find plenty of air, Ah, Ah. Those jokes we used to make in the burschenshaften.
Fräulein, Fräulein, Mooon emour l'est-il pas ? Pardon, pardon my fiery soul. For the Aryan soul truly, in finally rending its thousand-wide clotting crusty clenching with their devilishly white thangs drenched with a gruel gravily murky vomit of blood that these damned, wretched merchants of corruptions latch onto the treasoned, violated, uprooted - NAY- nay nay no more.
This thing here, let it garggle and foam. Let his head yellow, and the peculiar vein of his forehead expand to this nearing burst level.
This man, as I humorously describe to you, oh fair, beautiful Fräulein, has it been you, I remember now, on the rock next to the Rhine. The fair, fair maiden on the rock. And the feared feared Suebians of old. Lorelei, it is you, no doubt.
Lorelei your eyes, blue like the moon plunging behind this almost mirage like sand beach in Heligoland. Lorelei, I implore you. Stay, the hatch has open. Stay and look, I beg of you. Lorelei your charm and beauty can gleam this... this perfectly, and I am, ach, at loss of words. Only now these insultingly small eyes of man, that I am, only this nown ;
and the bezel ornament of the strings raining down of the graceful hair of angel golden. And of more, intricacies innumerable, lacings and witchy curvings and layers of marvels hidden which nay ever the jew-ometres and their cunning weights and spitting horrendous rattle and babble sullying with crying Goethe, Hölderlin and the oldermost of our forefathers. They clench, Lorelei, theirs fists full of erupting rage.
Open now, push the button, Herr Fräulein, meine Lorelei of fair and grace.
I won the bet with Friedrich. You see, Fräulein , the flying Dutchman survives. He may curse our small curtuous bike "rent", but an Aryan brother to us he is no doubt.
But the flying Juden. The humour in this paradise is getting, must I say quite well worth continuing this historic and heroic moment. Here, Herr Judtott, put a piece of ham in that beak of yours.
Ciao! Fräulein.
of disgust wrinkled hands and unmeasurable brocadests sooty to die the insides darkened by the bleakest of the most barbarous judeo-bolshevik full of their nightmarish chutzpah as that old derelict reeking old oily
, and the lofty unfathomable in the widest cloistered ecstatic dreams of the sages and hermits of old. The light, in its glowy sylphid capture in eternity ; the result, the Obersturmfuhrer doctor assistant, wincing at this madonna of the mirkenwood peaceful and highly moral corner of the Lände's jolly hinterland of uber alles none doubting, and the winking no doubt filled the head of our two flaxen headed curly angelots, ah, Fraulein, this war, I cannot say it, long it is, and no more. His unmistakenly German, nay- Nordic in the full gracious atavistic grace of this implacable proof of aryan oh so unique idealistic reverie. Now Erich, above the fuming clouds rising from the cannons of the Tigers, in the foggy as though the mendicant of the Valkyries we left for their untermensch-like downfall and shaming for their wormish, splattered and dishonorable mincing carnage they turned into at the hands of mere judeo bolshevik hordes. These, you must know, brother, the classes we had are no use. It looks as though the green suspended tissue dangling on a tree and fluttering in an atrocious primite spectacle the flailing of the colon of the poor soul. Cracking a cigarette, Hans approached this macabre filandrous kite airing, flapping abject garggling ventuous ever graver sinister bass like harrowing yell. And the dangling entrail ; this most correct symbol of the carnage of men, which they call a great glory. Fore nothing more than this same, atrociously bulging, veiny, foul, abominously humming in the whole world the final appeal of the grand paradise of equanimous death.

il y a 11 jours


