Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
- You'd like what? Sorry, can you say that again?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]isitas-garcon-de-cafe.png
-Y y yes... I I I wou wou would like B Belgian fries, please
https://image.noelshack.com[...]8/1/1531139246-sdqsdq.jpg
-*rire* sorry... What fries?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]isitas-garcon-de-cafe.png
-B-b-belgian?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]8/1/1531139246-sdqsdq.jpg
-What is that, you mean french fries?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]isitas-garcon-de-cafe.png
-y-y-y-yes... french fries
https://image.noelshack.com[...]31139190-belge-pleure.jpg
-Y y yes... I I I wou wou would like B Belgian fries, please
-*rire* sorry... What fries?
-B-b-belgian?
-What is that, you mean french fries?
-y-y-y-yes... french fries
⋆˚⭒⋆▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ⋆⭒˚⋆ 「ϟ ✦ 𝔗𝔲 𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔦𝔩 ✦ ϟ 」 ⋆˚⭒⋆--═══════ι▬▬ﺤ⋆⭒˚⋆
il y a 3 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs- are you french ? I love Stromae ! "Alors on danse!" haha
https://image.noelshack.com[...]isitas-garcon-de-cafe.png
-
https://image.noelshack.com[...]31139190-belge-pleure.jpg
-
Show me your moves
il y a 3 mois
- are you french ? I love Stromae ! "Alors on danse!" haha
https://image.noelshack.com[...]isitas-garcon-de-cafe.png
-
https://image.noelshack.com[...]31139190-belge-pleure.jpg
-
⋆˚⭒⋆▬▬ι═══════ﺤ ⋆⭒˚⋆ 「ϟ ✦ 𝔗𝔲 𝔢𝔰 𝔪𝔬𝔫 𝔰𝔬𝔩𝔢𝔦𝔩 ✦ ϟ 」 ⋆˚⭒⋆--═══════ι▬▬ﺤ⋆⭒˚⋆
il y a 3 mois
Anciennement SaintLIDL - J'aime l’humour noir, soit pas CHOCKBAR 😉️
il y a 3 mois













