Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
« plus personne ne se révolte pour le carburant car il y a eu des yeux crevés etc »
« arrête tes conneries ! personne n’a fait ça la police est sympa »
elle dort encore bordel
« arrête tes conneries ! personne n’a fait ça la police est sympa »
il y a 5 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubsEhhmm so I am Somali
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
Aux attardés : pas musulmane + 3 passeports + no LFI no RN + pour la rémigration + j'aime la France
il y a 5 mois
Ehhmm so I am Somali
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
tout ça ?
eh bah tu en as des choses à dire
eh bah tu en as des choses à dire
il y a 5 mois
tout ça ?
eh bah tu en as des choses à dire
eh bah tu en as des choses à dire
Ehhmm so I am Somali
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
I am… I’m proud to be Somali ehhmm…
To me, being Somali isn’t just eating bananas with rice AHAHAH
It’s aaa… It’s a LOT…It’s like ehhmm…It’s a It’s a…
It’s an interesting thing…
It’s a…
It’s very hard to describe what means to be Somali…
And what its mean to be american…
But…
It’s like a cultural fusion
It’s kind of like… the bananas and rice
Aux attardés : pas musulmane + 3 passeports + no LFI no RN + pour la rémigration + j'aime la France
il y a 5 mois










