Créer un compteSe connecter
Life is not only about doing the things you like.

:Mouais_Jesus:
il y a 3 ans
:jesusmac:
indeed my friend, indeed.
il y a 3 ans
I wish I had at least one thing to strive for
:PeepoBored:
il y a 3 ans
Sokka
Sokka
3 ans
I wish I had at least one thing to strive for
:PeepoBored:
You'll acquire one over the time. Just embrace wherever you're going through. Embrace hell and it will no longer feel hot for you.
il y a 3 ans
:Mouais_Jesus:
il y a 3 ans
:Mouais_Jesus:
il y a 3 ans
You'll acquire one over the time. Just embrace wherever you're going through. Embrace hell and it will no longer feel hot for you.
If I truly embrace my emotions I'll be dead tomorrow
:PeepoBored:


It's easier to ignore myself tbh, I know that I've no purpose anyway. Hopefully God will kill me soon
:PeepoBored:
il y a 3 ans
Sokka
Sokka
3 ans
If I truly embrace my emotions I'll be dead tomorrow
:PeepoBored:


It's easier to ignore myself tbh, I know that I've no purpose anyway. Hopefully God will kill me soon
:PeepoBored:
Force a toi kheyouent
:dicaprio:
il y a 3 ans
Only God Can Judge Me
:magalie2:
il y a 3 ans
Force a toi kheyouent
:dicaprio:
Thanks bro
:PeepoBored:
il y a 3 ans
StopKJ
StopKJ
3 ans
Only God Can Judge Me
:magalie2:
:dicaprio:
il y a 3 ans
Et oui les kheyouent
:jesusmac:
il y a 3 ans
Life is about suffering
:igo3:
il y a 3 ans