Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
Célestin : Yeah
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1466366209-risitas24.png
Fanta : Shut up !
https://image.noelshack.com[...]513535721-fantagueule.png
Célestin : Sorry..
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1532128784-risitas33.png
Fanta : It's not possible, I'm trying to make you an ad and you open it, it's what ? there are there are commentators behind when you are behind your poets ?
https://image.noelshack.com[...]513535721-fantagueule.png
Célestin : Yes but i think you talked me a question
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1532128784-risitas33.png
Fanta :I go on your site, I listen the music i begin the poem, then you cut me
Célestin :b-but
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1532128784-risitas33.png
Fanta :NO YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF PUNKASS SHIT DO NOT MESS WITH ME IF YOU DO ILL RIP OFF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FRICKIN ASS YOULL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR FOUR FRICKIN MONTHS
https://image.noelshack.com[...]1556699209-le-nenet54.png
Célestin :but i wanted you go to the poem of th...
https://image.noelshack.com[...]/1532128784-risitas33.png
Fanta :YOU FUCKING RETARD IT'S NOT YOU TO DECIDE you fucking retard
https://image.noelshack.com[...]1556699209-le-nenet54.png GET THE FUCK OUT NOW OR I KILL YOU'RE FUCKING FAMILY YOU GODDAMN CUCK
https://image.noelshack.com[...]520436634-fantapsycho.png
...
Fanta : Shut up !
Célestin : Sorry..
Fanta : It's not possible, I'm trying to make you an ad and you open it, it's what ? there are there are commentators behind when you are behind your poets ?
Célestin : Yes but i think you talked me a question
Fanta :I go on your site, I listen the music i begin the poem, then you cut me
Célestin :b-but
Fanta :NO YOU GODDAMN PIECE OF PUNKASS SHIT DO NOT MESS WITH ME IF YOU DO ILL RIP OFF YOUR GODDAMN HEAD AND SHOVE IT SO FAR UP YOUR FRICKIN ASS YOULL BE COUGHING UP DANDRUFF FOR FOUR FRICKIN MONTHS
Célestin :but i wanted you go to the poem of th...
Fanta :YOU FUCKING RETARD IT'S NOT YOU TO DECIDE you fucking retard
il y a 7 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubs





