Sujet résolu
L'auteur a trouvé une solution à son problème.
when I was on the trilateral commission. I always took along my very pretty american looking califomia
blonde assistant that was silently fluent in the three main dialects. I loved it when they smiled to me as they
said to each other . be careful of the jewish dog
https://www.justice.gov/e[...]aSet%209/EFTA00813334.pdf
blonde assistant that was silently fluent in the three main dialects. I loved it when they smiled to me as they
said to each other . be careful of the jewish dog
Ils avaient pas à dire ça.
il y a 8 mois
Sponsorisé
Connectez-vous pour masquer les pubswhen I was on the trilateral commission. I always took along my very pretty american looking califomia
blonde assistant that was silently fluent in the three main dialects. I loved it when they smiled to me as they
said to each other . be careful of the jewish dog
https://www.justice.gov/e[...]aSet%209/EFTA00813334.pdf
blonde assistant that was silently fluent in the three main dialects. I loved it when they smiled to me as they
said to each other . be careful of the jewish dog
Ils avaient pas à dire ça.
J'aurais plutot dit "le serpent juif"
Ça convient mieux
Ça convient mieux
Poutine et Trump en force
il y a 8 mois
Ils doivent surtout constater la dégénérescence de l'occident, avec un financier juif qui se tape sa blonde aryenne de poche.
Voilà ce que sont devenus les blancs en Amérique.
Voilà ce que sont devenus les blancs en Amérique.
il y a 8 mois



















